Chapter 13 - 14

Chapter 13 Making a Million a Day

"My new skill is freestyle basketball." Zhen Shuai announced loudly.

Some sharp-eyed viewers noticed that the title of Zhen Shuai's live broadcast room had changed to "The Strongest Freestyle Basketball in History, Come and Fight If You Don't Accept".

Many of these titles are actually gimmicks, but they are very useful. People wandering around saw this title and clicked in curiously.

Zhen Shuai stood up, holding a basketball in his hand. Because of the existence of the god-level live broadcast system, the computer camera did not move, but the system's lens followed him, which made his live broadcast much more convenient.

The audience was talking a lot.

"Freestyle basketball? Can basketball be played with tricks?"

"You don't know this upstairs? Freestyle basketball is simply a performance with basketball as the protagonist. People with good skills can perform very wonderfully!"

Zhen Shuai performed a simple one first. I saw him holding the basketball with one index finger, and the basketball was spinning rapidly on his finger.

He looked very relaxed and did not delay his speech during the performance. "A friend just said it right. The so-called fancy basketball is a fancy performance with basketball as the protagonist. In my opinion, regardless of skills, there is no A fixed formula, as long as it is cool, it is enough. I divide freestyle basketball into indoor and outdoor, because the anchor is a senior in high school. Except for weekends, he only has time to broadcast in the evening and has no time to go out, so today I will show you the indoor version. . This is the first type. I named it "One Finger Zen."

Suddenly, the screen was filled with "666".

"6666! One finger Zen, hahaha, I think this name is more awesome than the anchor's performance." "Shocked, the famous anchor is really handsome and he actually uses his fingers to play basketball! The truth is..."

"Pfft - I give it to Lou Score 98 points, and the remaining two points will be given to you in the form of 666."

"Warning! The UC shock department has penetrated into every corner of the earth!"

"Basketball can still be played like this, I'm convinced."

"666~~~Anchor It's been spinning for two minutes, right? There's no sign of stopping yet."

"I'll time the anchor."

Zhen Shuai felt proud. The products produced by the system are naturally extraordinary. The book "Basketball Skills" contains not only fancy basketball skills, but also practical basketball skills. After reading the book once, he absorbed all the content in the book and completely mastered it. What he performed today was just a piece of cake for him.

He deliberately bent down and patted the non-existent dust on his pants, and the basketball on his fingers was not affected at all.

The pretense was successful, and the audience gasped in surprise, and the audience showered them with gifts.

A fan named "Is it your baby" posted a sentence on the center screen: "Anchor, you are awesome, it makes my eyes dazzle. Don't you just want a gift? Can't I give it to you?" "Bang

" There was a sound effect and the screen flashed.

""Is this your baby?" Reward fireworks × 666!"

Fans seemed more excited than Zhen Shuai.

"Another rich person has appeared. Is she a female rich person? The anchor hasn't come out to greet her yet?" "A

rich person, let's be friends."