Back from a job

Natsu and Happy got off the last(00:00) train feeling happy and overwhelmed to be home after such an exhausting job. Especially Natsu who was struggling the whole train ride to keep his body from vomiting to the moneybag he got from the job. He needed a lot of money so he could go on his every year trip to the mountains for two weeks. That doesn't sound so expensive, right? Knowing that Natsu can hunt his own food and that he doesn't need a comfy place to stay at, but during those two weeks Natsu has a condition, you could say.

You see, when a dragon grows and gets ready to reproduce, that time when they first got ready will start to repeat itself every year. It's called a mating season. The intensity depends on hormones, sex drive, strength and how often they have sex. Natsus time is in August and it usually lasts for a week or so. His season usually starts with wet dreams and flush, exceptional warmth and sex drive. Also his flames are less controlled and his hunger for food lessens.

For most dragonslayers the mating season will end up with the dragon slayer submitting to the season and mating with their chosen partner. But Natsu battled against it unwilling to rape the girl he wanted to be his mate but also unwilling to take any girl who wasn't her.

It started with a fourteen year old Natsu who for some reason started being nice to the guilds girls for a few days. During that time he really liked just any girl scent and he couldn't control his flames very well. Porlyusica noticed that behaviour and told him about the mating season and how he should wait for the right girl before he mates, because the mating bond will last forever. Porlyusica didn't say a lot and Natsu didn't listen a lot, but he learned from experiences and always kept in mind to fight the urge and wait for his real mate to appear. His seasons worsened through the years but he always managed. No one really knew about this except for Master, Gildharts and Gray for some odd reason Natsu didn't know. But it annoyed him because Gray would always pick on him about that topic, though it was good to let off some steam on him.

For now, the seasons have grown very strong, the main reason being Lucy. When she joined the Gild, Natsus seasons worsened drastically. They got so strong that Natsu got afraid he couldn't manage it without some help. Luckily, he remembered a mission Macao had done years back that had made Macao feel weak for a week and a half. Porulysca gave him some medicine, but he was still feeling bed sick, although his physical health seemed completely fine.

It came out that the enemy used a potion called Weako-Weako-Strongu-Strongu that made him weak in order to make a new potion called Inferni Furentis. Inferni Furentis takes all the drained energy from the body and puts it drop by drop in the empty Weako-Weako-Strongu-Strongu bottle. The stronger the mage, the faster the Inferni Furentis process completes. The government banned that potion from use, since the Inferni Furentis was too powerful and it was usually created by criminals using other mages and even some ordinary people. Although people without magic power died without exceptions, their bodies couldn't form such power into the bottle and the potion just went to waste.

Natsu had thought that the potion might help him control the season. So he made a deal with a dark gild that he knew still used the potions. The deal was that he would pay a shit ton of money to get the Weako-Weako-Strongu-Strongu potion and after he would give the Inferni Furentis to the dark gildmembers back. Well, you know Natsu doesn't have the brains for gambling! And besides, he was in a very desperate situation when he made that deal. That's also the reason why the deal consists of Natsu deep cleaning the dark gild house after the mating season. Yes, they talked him into it.

Well anyway, Natsu had the money ready and he would take off next week due to the "solo training" as he told others. Before that he wanted to spend as much time as he could with Lucy and that's where he was going to start.