Untitled Part 5

Lucy POV

We went by Evergreens and Frieds apartments, they like everybody else hadn't heard of Natsu disappearing. And they too were interested in my clothing, like what? I can wear whatever I like, why does everyone have to be so mean about it. If I want to wear a bonjo and a mini skirt and nothing else, so what? I'm an adult and this bonjo is from an experienced adult, you know?

Anyways, the only place to check was the train station.

"I don't think Natsu would still be at the train station if he went there in the first place," said Happy a little sadly. He's mood had dropped after visiting so many of the places Natsu could have been, and still without results. There was no trace of him. It made me sad too.

"It's okay, we can still ask people around whether they have been seeing him," I tried to be optimistic, "and if we're lucky we get to know what train he is on. That would be a great start to find him."

"Aye!" That thought seemed to cheer Happy a little.

When we got there, we looked around thoroughly, and we asked every traveller.

"Na-tsu!" I called for the last time, he would've heard if he was here. He wasn't here. There formed a lump in my throat, it really felt like he had gone again. I didn't want to cry in front of Happy, it would crush any hope for him. And there still was hope, I tried to remind myself. My last hope, thet we had asked all the travellers but not the station workers and most likely would they know about him.

Just as I thought about going inside, a strong gust of wind blew upon me and turned the bonjo inside out, violently wrapping it around my head so its horrible-horrible wannabe youthful rivets got stuck to my hair. "Ouch, ugh," I tried to get it unstuck.

"Woow, Lucy you're very confident of your body, showing it off like that," remarked Happy sarcastically. "Shut up, you stupid cat, and help me!"

As I struggled to get the bonjo to cover my breasts again, some nice woman thought it best to scream in panic "Flasher!" and call the guards. Happy just laughed at me. Oh he's gonna get it from me later!

"Hey! I'm not a flasher!" I tried to wiggle my way out of the bonjo but my clumsy hands just couldn't solve the problem. Other people were also starting to murmur some weird things about me. Well, I guess, I do look a bit exclusive (not in its best thought) for a train station.

"Happy, where are you!" I tried to find him with my hand so I could cover myself with him, but the dumb woman thought I was reaching for her kid or something. She screeched like she was in pain and squealed in addition "Mary-Rowan-Jamie, get away from that pervert!" Boy, must that child have an identity crisis. What, pervert, me? How could they!

"Hey, I'm very sorry! I'm not a pervert, could you, please, help me out of the bonjo?"

"Guards, help! There's a pervert in the station! Hurry!" the panic-woman went on and just as I got the bonjo to fall onto my breasts the woman threw an ice cream cocktail at me.

"Aah!" This stuff is cold! For such a stupid woman, it's a miracle it hit me. The guards came and escorted me inside the station. Happy had stopped laughing and was coming with us wiggling his tail in excitement. That cat!

"Maam, could you come with us," the two men in uniform suggested. Sure, that's where I wanted to go anyway. Now, just a lot angrier I. I showed my tongue to the woman and took her child, who turned out a boy (seriously, the child names nowdays), into his arms probably thinking she's the hero of the day.

The guards took me to the back room, where were only bookshelves and in the center of the room two chairs under a singular table. They sat me down, Happy on my lap, and asked me questions, I denied being a pervert and a flasher. Because I was not! Surprise! They made me sign all these forms so that I could be let away with a warning only.