Part 11

Last night Juvia came home late squealing excitedly like a mad man. I immediately ran to her.

"Juvia, what happened?"

"Kyaa!" she was startled but then realised it was just me. "You scared me so bad, I thought that the landlord had somehow gotten down here." She flicked the sweat off her forehead. Then like remembering something she blushed heavily, put her hands to her cheeks and closed her eyes, mewling unidentifiable words under her breath.

"Juvia, are you okay?" I began to worry, maybe Gray did something to her. Gray always pushed Juvia aside, but Juvia is a gorgeous woman. It's almost impossible to not notice it. Maybe he was in the mood and thought he could do anything to her, since she loves him. I know, Gray isn't cold hearted like that, but it is possible.

"Yes, yes," she shook her head and smiled lightly, dancing around the room in bliss. I sighed, relieved. Okay, this couldn't be Gray doing something suspicious, she's too happy about it. "Come here, Lucy! I'll tell you," she said and added with a victorious look, "you're gonna be so jealous of me, kukuku."

"Ghaah," I sighed with an eye roll,"what is it?" I asked annoyed, walking closer to her so she could whisper in my ear, though it was just us in her apartment.

"After Gray-sama had walked me to my apartment, he leaned down to me so I could feel his breath on my cheeks," her whispers were getting louder and yelled finally in my ear, "GRAY-SAMA KISSED ME!" as she couldn't control her excitement anymore. Oh dear Mavis! But besides the huge ear pain I got, I got quite excited about her too.

"Oh," I blushed hard, I even don't know why. "On the.." I motioned to my lips and Juvia nodded sharply. "Oh my god, what..... how.." I stammered so overly happy for Juvia, "Juvia, this is huge, I think he truly likes you."

This is great! Juvia has been hoping that from the first time they met.

"I know!" she screeched, taking my hands in hers and we jumped around happily. "Oh, Mira is going to have a heart attack! She has shipped you two forever and I just last night talked abo..." I babbled merrily but she cut through my story: "No, don't tell anyone!"

"What, why?" This is weird. She's usually so open about her relationships.

"Umm, well, we haven't exactly decided anything," she tried to explain, puzzled, "you know?"

"Decided what?" I asked dumbfounded.

"I'm .... Umm.... I don't think he wants others to know," she stated, "I didn't exactly have the time to ask him about us, it happened so quickly!"

"Oh, that's okay,I guess," I tried to tolerate it, though it'd be nice to gossip with Mira, "though it'll be hard hide it from Mira."

"Ah, talking about Mira," something popped in Juvias mind, "she was looking for you, said that she wanted to make a sleepover at hers, I said I didn't know where you were, cause I thought you had already left." She put a finger to her chin, looking quite interested in Lucy" come to think of it, why haven't you left?"

Wow, she noticed that just now? I guess she was really shocked, I mean they kissed. Kiss. I smiled at the thought.

"Well, you locked the door," I said fake-mad and pointed my finger at her accusing her, "and the landlord didn't have the key, said it belongs to a Sister or something. So I had to stay here, alone for almost 7 hours!"

"Oh god! I'm so sorry Lucy! I didn't mean that to happen," she started apologising frantically.

"It's okay, I used up all your warm water so only a cold bath for you, my dear, and I wouldn't have done anything home anyway," I tried to reassure her that I was actually fine with it, now feeling bad having heard an actual apology. Which is not common amongst the mages I usually hang out with. Juvia and Levy are the only ones who do the apologing around here so now I've become used to insulting people and them never listening. Natsu is too dumb to get what he'd done wrong most of the time, Gajeel just doesn't notice being wrong, Erza's mind is set on that she could never be wrong (which means that when she is, she's not taking the blame), Mira is never wrong, Gray physically fights everyone when wrong. In a bigger group, Juvia would be too busy admiring Gray to admit that she had done something bad. And Levy, well Levy apologises sometimes when it's not even her fault. Jeez, these people.