Smutty Part 16

Lucy's POV

I felt relieved. Natsu was going to be okay. I was hugging him tightly, although his hands were chained above his head. I was sitting on top of him in a position which would've been immensely awkward if it wouldn't have made him feel alive. For his wellbeing I'm willing to go through all sorts of embarrassing concepts. His head was nuzzled into the crook of my neck. It took some time, but finally his breath had calmed down to even blows of hot air against my neck. We didn't talk, just sat in silence. I mean, what was there to talk about? It was just nice to feel each other's presence. I would've liked to stay there forever.

But then I remembered the talk with Gray. About the 'task' I had.

I unravelled myself and put my hands on his shoulders, not knowing where to start. He was looking at me expectantly, but then suddenly a disgusted look came over his face.

"What are you wearing?" He said in a funny voice and then insisted robustly, "Take it off now!"

"Umm.....okay?" Already? I wasn't ready for ... you know what, but if he wants to get straight to it I will too. I guess it's better to get it done fast. I inhaled deeply, trying to gather courage. I looked down for an instant, then realised that he was only pissed 'cause I was wearing a huge image of Gray on my chest. I laughed.

"What? That shirt? It's just something I picked. You don't like it?" I traced the jawline of Gray on my chest as Natsu put a grimace on his face and got even more pissed off.

"Why do you even have it? It makes me wanna punch you, I mean him, I mean that shirt...." he muttered disturbed by the confusion that his humble brain couldn't handle.

"You said you want me to take it off?" I asked curious what his reaction would be. He has to be attracted to me, right? I mean, it's the point of the mating season, right? Ugh, I feel like I haven't done my homework. But ignoring the thoughts of hesitation I raised my shirt a little.

"Wait, I didn't mean...." he sweatdropped as the shirt lifted higher.

"Look, Lucy, we need to talk before this gets out of hand," he gulped again and watched me take off the shirt and reveal my sexy red bra. I wasn't as uncertain now, I was basically attracted to the bra myself (the thing cost half a hundred bucks) so I hoped he was too.

"What gets out of hand?" I asked innocently, but stood up and removed my panties from under the skirt. He eyed my every move with utmost attention.

"Lucy, I'm not exactly well right now," he desperately tried to explain, struggling on the way,"uuhm, for example if you continue taking off my pants," that was what I was doing at the moment," I might lose control, you know?"

He looked up at me nervously. Inversely, I wasn't nervous one bit. I seriously don't know how it didn't feel so frightening. It just couldn't be, I was with Natsu not with some scary dude. I even felt playful with him.

"Control over what?" I asked and freed his manhood which by the way had somehow gotten hard. This was my first time seeing it, he wasn't affected at all, like it was the most natural thing for me to see every day. Honestly, it looked scary. I'm still doing it, I thought.

"Lucy, stop," he said firmly and tried to shift further away from me even though the cuffs were limiting his mobility, "we need to talk before any of this."

"I don't want to talk, Natsu," I sat on his outstretched thighs and looked him in the eyes for a long glance before raising my hand and touching his cheek. He shivered and leaned into it, "you've been hurt enough."

Slowly leaning in, I closed the distance between our lips and kissed him gently. Briefly tasting his lips. After all the times I've had a sudden urge to kiss him - in the guild, in my bedroom, on jobs, on Grand Magic Games and so on - now I just did it. I don't know how I had gathered the courage, but it felt like the simplest thing I've done. It felt like it was meant to be from the very start. Natsu purred? He actually purred - so when I put my hand on his chest, it vibrated.