Untitled Part 2

Natsu POV

I took a shower with Lucys incredibly girly shower gel and brushed my teeth with the toothbrush I forgot here like 4 months ago, I should change the brush, they're supposed to last for only three months, right? I turned off the lights and walked to the bedroom. Lucy was already sleeping peacefully, one hand on Happy, he was curled up like a ball, too sleeping.

This is what I missed the most during those two weeks, sneaking into her bed, knowing she will kick me out in the morning or maybe not. Sometimes she is nice. Last time she woke up halfway on top of my chest, I woke up too because her heart rate was changing. I guess she thought I was sleeping 'cause she started to absentmindedly follow the ab lines on my belly with her finger for about ten minutes. A shiver went down my spine at that thought.

Okay, careful, careful! Nice, she didn't wake up at me crawling beside her. I sneaked my hand around her waist and pulled her closer. I could smell her scent so strongly that I could almost taste the strawberry and vanilla in my mouth. I nuzzled my head to the crook of her neck and closed my eyes.

Our breaths were just syncing when a thought occurred to me. I could mark her. I could mark her right now, right here and she'd be mine forever. We'd be together forever. She couldn't do anything about it, I'm so close to her neck. When she'd realise, it would be too late. Her flesh looks as pale as marble. I watched her porcelain skin moving in the rhythm of her breath. It'd be so easy.

What are you doing?! You sound like a bloodthirsty vampire. I know I want Lucy to have a choice. It has to be by her choice if I end up marking her. I am incredibly lucky to be by her side just how I am. Grateful. I am grateful. You are lucky enough to stay just friends forever.

#Next morning#

Natsus POV

I wake up feeling some kind of soft, bouncy things on my chest, I opened my eyes only to realise, they were Lucys bare boobs. Her legs were entwined with mine and my arms were around her also bare waist. I was naked. When I looked around the room, I noticed clothes on the floor, on a lamp. Some of them, even Lucys favourite pyjama blouse, were torn apart.

I began to panic and ripped my arms away from her. What have I done!?

Lucy shifted a little and slided her foot up against my leg. She looked up at me and said, "You did good last night." Then smiled unnaturally widely and turned to lick my abs. What! It's not her smile. "No, this isn't you. Lucy doesn't smile like that."

She rolled her eyes and said. "Fine, it's not. But it doesn't matter, you know why I'm here." Her hand travelled down to my private area, I couldn't raise my hand to stop her. She moved herself down so her head was in place with my manhood, she smiled at me again and lowered her mouth to it. "You should mark me," I inhaled a sharp breath. "Now." Just as her lips touched my length, I woke up. With a very erect member, that is. The mating season is starting.

Real Lucy was sleeping exactly as in my dream, but in her pyjamas. I felt the sweat drops forming on my skin. I should pack my things and go. To "train". Is it just me or has the temperature gone up with the night?

"Hey, Luce, wake up," I shaked her arm slightly, but she resisted waking up. "Wake up, I need to pee." Usually, she's such a light sleeper. "Lucy..... Lucy?" She only clung to me tighter, her leg brushing against my manhood - mmmm.... that's not a good idea. I feel hot. "Lucy, today is Canas birthday, you forgot Canas birthday." She still didn't move off me. Gosh, the air. It's so hot.

"Natsu, what time is it?" asked a mildly sleepy Happy, his eyes still closed. That's not the question, the question is why is Lucys leg between my thighs. "I set your panties drawer to fire, you wanna do something about it?" I thought that this would at least center her attention on me. "Natsu?" asked Happy again.

"Mhh," a small voice was heard. But Lucy only turned her head so her hair flipped onto my face. I took a sharp breath of her sweet smell and gripped her sides thighter. Strawberry and vanilla. It's so hot in here. Take her.

I pushed her hard, she didn't see that coming since she didn't see anything in her sleep, probs, and fell to the floor. "Eek." A small, cute shriek of surprise was heard. I need to get out of here. It's too hot. "Natsu! What was..." Lucy started to ask angrily but I shot up and jumped over her, instantly missing her intoxicating smell around me that had been on the bed sheets and of course, her. I could just take some of her clothes with me, that'd solve the problem. So I rush to her closet and take a random stack with me. Oh, and the money.

Lucys delicate hands were reaching out to a now awake Happy, who was also asking me questions like what's wrong and do I feel sick. Lucky bastard, he can smell Lucy all he wants and have no thoughts of raping her at all. Seriously? How unfair is that!?

I follow her hands with my eyes to her eyes and stare at her. Such pretty brown orbs. This is my last glance at her before two disgustingly lonely weeks. When I'll be back, I'll look at them for hours and we'll take a bunch of jobs and we'll train and after that she can write her book or whatever and I can play with her hair as she does ..... or I can shove her against the wall and press my throbbing erection in her.

Ookay, time to go. And I ran toward the window and jumped out, not really thinking that Happy won't be able to catch me. I bumped my feet a little bit, I'm glad that Lucy doesn't live higher, the second floor is just right.

So the plan is: run home, pack your things, let Happy fly you to the train station to the earliest train, then go to the dark gild and buy the Weako-Weako-Strongu-Strongu potion, then hike to somewhere safe and drink it and then think why did the mating season start a week early. And why is it so hot today? Did I set something on fire? I look around and check my limbs, no, nothing seems to be on fire. Just the temperature then. It's like 50 degrees. Ugh.

Those beautiful brown orbs.

At least I don't have much to pack, some clothes, Lucy's clothes, cutlery, the money and that's it. Golden locks. I'll have to buy food from the train station. Her curves fitting my hands perfectly. Then I should leave a message to everyone that I left early. Strawberry and vanilla.

Strawberry and vanilla.

Stop it. Ugh fine, fine! I'll masturbate, that'll buy myself some time. I took a blouse of that clothes pile I stole from her and pressed it against my face, closing my eyes at the sweet smell. Mmh, pathetic.

I masturbated for two hours and I still can't get rid of the thoughts of Lucy. And the air is so freaking hot, I can literally see the sweat forming on my forearm the second after I have wiped it.

At one point, Lucy and Happy came here to look for me but I hid myself with my backpack in our fireplace. Lucy had a weird leather bonjo on her, not like her usual revealing blouses. Is she really cold with THAT weather? I could warm her up anytime.

Or maybe she is scared that I'd rape her if she reveals too much skin. Lucy, you know I'd never do it, I'm doing everything to avoid it happening. Uhh, it's getting even hotter.

"Natsu, where are you?" asked Happy's worried voice. Sorry bud, can't talk right now. And if this heatwave lasts any longer, I won't be able to talk at all, I'll be dead from overheating.

Soon after they left, I went to take a cold shower. It did help for a little while, until the water started vaporising and I felt hot all over again. More than before, if that's possible. This isn't normal, it's like I'm being baked alive.

I can't take it anymore. I'm going insane.

If only I could freeze my head or my hand or my leg or something! Oh, but Ice Freak could do it. Finally it'd be some use of him. Now just gotta make it into his apartment without being seen by Lucy and Happy.