Untitled Part 6

Gray POV

When I got to the guild, it was noisy and cheerful as usual. Not so much fighting as when me and Natsu are here but these people are definitely loud in any situation. Gramps, Erza, Gajeel and Levy were at the bar table and it looked like they were planning something. I and, of course, Juvia on my right arm approached them to find out what's happening.

"Good morning," called from Juvia beside me.

"Yo, are you planning a mission or what?" I asked them.

"Oh, Gray and Juvia, we were waiting for you," said Erza, "remember the dark guild Black Bone Borrowers?" I nodded, they were a guild that used to terrorise us once a year, but now hasn't striked for three whole years. "We thought they had finally given up, but now it looks like they are still active and planning on attacking us," explained Erza.

"Laxus sent a message, that he met a guy on his mission who had tried to take the guild out, but had failed. The guy thought that they might attack us this year from what he heard," added Master.

"And since we haven't heard anything, we thought of sending someone to investigate the situation," continued Erza. "Would you be interested, Gray, Juvia?"

"Well," I would, after reading the Flamebrains novel. And Juvia exclaimed,"I get to go with my beloved Gray!?"

"We'll go," interrupted an overly eager Gajeel, then hearing himself, he coughed his throat and continued more calmly, "I mean, me and shrimp will go."

"Why do you wanna go so bad, Gajeel?" asked Levy beside him. "You have been looking for missions all morning, but we just got back yesterday. I wanted to rest for a while."

"I forgot about something," said Gajeel, obviously explaining nothing to Levy, cause she pouted and asked what. "You know, when it finally happens," explained Gajeel while side-eyeing a wall, "he will be loud. And I don't wanna be in town then."

"Who'll be loud?" asked Levy again, I thought it was their inside joke or something.

"Salamander, duh," answered Gajeel before the Master proceeded with the mission.

"Thanks to Laxus we know a rough location of the guild, it'll take about two days to get there, it's in a deserted area," informed Master. "It's in the mountains and it might not be an easy mission, the guild is mysteriously strong and once they discover you, there isn't nowhere to hide, so I suggest you'd go with a bigger group."

"Since Natsu will go to his special training soon, Erza will lead the group," everyone chuckled, Erza always lead the group, "Gajeel and Levy can go if you're ready, Gray and Juvia, maybe Lisanna or Elfman too, I'll ask them too," said Master.

"Now, I think we should ask Lucy to come," suggested Erza, "She'd be a great help."

"No, that won't be necessary, I'd rather she'd be home for now," argued Master for some reason and began to turn, "you can get the rest of the information from Mira. Think about it, form a plan, you should leave tomorrow."

Just then Lucy, in her weirdest outfit yet, bursted through the doors with Happy. Natsus habits are catching on to her. She had the same hideous bonjo on, but it was tied to her body by a rope which seemed to have been too short and because of that been extended by a neon yellow "KEEP OUT" tape. Also, her shoulder had some kind of pink ooze on it. "Does anybody know where Natsu is going, alone, by a train to Hohenheim?" She looked kind of angry, her hands in fists and voice louder than usual.

"Umm," everyone looked a bit confused to see her mad at Natsu. Well, it wasn't unusual for her to be mad at Natsu. Heck, who couldn't be mad at his stupid face? But Angry Lucy is just weird phenomenon to look at, she's normally so nice. And no one knew the answer to her question.