5. You're Such A Nasty Girl... (SMUT!! SMUT!! SMUT!!)

- okay girl, you're not gonna believe me - frank said exictedly, jumping up and down like a kid. i rolled my eyes at him playfully as i smiled.
- what? - i asked him, crossing my arms at my chest as he finally stood in place.
- I TRANSFERED TO YOUR ART CLASS!!! - he said, throwing his arms up in the air. my jaw dropped and my eyes widened, before i shouted "wooho", which made lots of people look at me.

time skip

we made our way to the classroom, once we were right in front of the door, we looked at each other before entering it. we greeted mr way, and frank sat next to my seat which was right in front of gerard. soon the lesson started, and gerard started talking with us, as we finished our artworks. frank started randomly writing something on a piece of paper, and he handed it to me. i read the note, and glanced at mr way.

"how do you rate today's mr way's look?"

"honestly he looks so hot, if i could i would fuck him right here and right now" i scribbled down my answer as frank took the paper. he chuckled at my response, before giving me the paper back.

"girl you're still a virgin and somehow you're hornier than me" i let out a laugh which was too loud, making gerard stop talking and pierce my soul with his stare. he quickly walked up to us, snatching the paper out of my hands.
- no passing notes in my class - he stated, and i scoffed while rolling my eyes, as he walked back to his desk, sitting at his seat. he put the paper down, before doing some stuff on his laptop. after a few minutes, the bell rang, but not every student was done with their artwork. gerard told us we will finish it next week, and we all nodded. i walked to the door and said goodbye to frank. when he left i turned around, facing gerard who was standing scarily close to me. i could feel his hot breath on my skin, as he narrowed his eyes at me, and lowered his eyebrows. he pinned me to the wall behind, biting his bottom lip.
- you're such a nasty girl... - he whispered raspily, and i felt turned on. i gulped, looking at him "innocently".
- i'm so sorry mr way - i said quietly, trying to turn him on.
- i think you should get punished - he said, and i widened my eyes slightly. he lowered his head down to my neck, and started planting kisses on it. i moaned quietly, as he sucked on some spots. soon his lips attached to mine, he grabbed me by my hips harshly, walking backwards. he sat down on his chair, as i sat on his lap. i wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the passionate and delicate kiss. i tugged on his hair, and he moaned loudly. i smirked into his lips, as he grabbed my ass with both of his hands. i gasped a little, shocked at the sudden touch, and gerard took the opportunity to slip in his tongue. our tongues twirled around together, exchanging our saliva. soon we pulled away, he looked at me with those sleepy lustful eyes, and he had his lips slightly parted, revealing his top teeth. i panted, looking into his hazel eyes.

(SMUUUUUT!!!!)

- you're so fucking beautiful... - he whispered, as i felt butterflies in my stomach. my face was probably the same shade as a tomato.
- someone's shy, huh? - he asked, putting his hand on my cheek and carressing it faintly. i gulped, biting my bottom lip and slowly nodding. he chuckled, smirking with his teeth, as i got lost in his beautiful eyes that were full of lust.
- i think it's time for me to punish you... - he whispered in my left ear, as his hot breath hit my neck. my breath hitched, as he chuckled again. he stood up holding me, before locking the door. he opened the door to the backroom, where he just had more art stuff. there weren't any windows, just a lamp on a table. he locked the door as well, before pushing me on the wall. the room was very small, and it was so hot in there. he attached his lips to my neck, aggressively kissing it. he started unbuttoning my shirt, but i suddenly stopped his hands.
- are you sure you want to do this mr way? - i asked him, looking at him with innocent eyes. he sighed, rolling his eyes at me.
- i want this more than anything y/n.. - he said sexily, as i felt butterflies in my stomach. he held my waist, as i unbuttoned my shirt. i took it off along with my blazer. he started unbuttoning his waistcoat, and when he was done with it; he untied his tie, and then unbuttoned his shirt. he took them all off at once, as i stared in awe at his beautiful pale chest.

- like what ya see, sugar? - he asked, narrowing his eyes at me. i nodded, while humming.
- good.. - he said, kissing my forehead. he put his hand under my skirt, touching my private parts through my panties. i whimpered, as i bit my finger to mute the sounds i was making. after a few minutes of him teasing me, he put his hand in my panties, before inserting one of his fingers inside of me. i gasped, moaning loudly.
- oh fuck... gerard.. - i moaned as i closed my eyes shut. he chuckled, smirking at me.
- you like that? huh? you dirty little girl.. - he said, and i hummed again. he fastened his pace, before inserting another finger. i gripped his arm harshly, as my nails scratched him. i felt my orgasm coming, and i started moaning breathlessly.
- i-i'm so close.. - i said out of breath, as he continued to finger me. soon i came all over his fingers, and he licked them clean while looking intensely into my eyes.

we kissed again for a good minute, before he pulled away and unzipped his jeans. he pulled his member out, and stroked it a bit. he licked his lips, looking at me as i gulped. i got on my knees, as i licked his dick from the shaft to the tip. he moaned loudly, gripping my hair tight. i put his whole member in my mouth, as he trembled and had to grip the table behind him with his other hand. i moved my head up and down, and soon he started thrusting in my mouth.
- f-fuck... ahh.. - he moaned out, as his cock twitched. he fastened his thrusting, before moaning loudly and realising in my mouth. i swallowed it all, and soon we put our clothes back on. he unlocked the door, letting me out. he opened the other door as well, and as i was about to leave, he grabbed my wrist.
- don't tell anyone about this - he said, and i nodded.
- bye - i said, waving my hand. he just smiled at me with his hands in his pockets.