17. Asshole

a week has passed, and gerard still hasn't talked to me. not even for a minute. he's ignoring me, even in class.

- come on, what did you expect y/n? he's so much older than you, and he's also your teacher. and i'm so sorry for this, but i think he.. only wanted you for sex - frank told me, as we were having a walk together after school. i sighed, feeling my stomach twisting at the thought of gerard not actually loving me.
- b-but.. - i mumbled under my nose, as i hugged myself awkwardly.
- but what, y/n? he's just a man. and a pedo - he said, rolling his eyes at me. i furrowed my brows while i chewed on the inside of my mouth.
- stop saying that frank. he's not a fucking pedo - i said louder than i intended to, and he widened his eyes at the tone of my voice.
- alright.. - he raised his hands in defense, and we kept walking in silence.

- it's just... i don't know. i thought he really... liked me. you know? what's the problem? i'm graduating soon, so we could date each other for sure - i broke the silence after a few minutes, making frank groan to himself.
- god, can you stop already? grow up, get over him. it's not that fucking deep, stop being so childlish - he said harshly, raising his voice at me. my breath hitched, and i felt my eyes getting watery.
- sorry.. - i whispered out, trying my best not to cry.

after a few minutes of walking and talking about music, i saw something that broke me entirely.

gerard.

gerard with mrs perch. on a walk. after school.

they seemed like they were having genuine fun, and my stomach twisted yet again.

- f-frank.. do you see what i see? - my voice cracked, as he looked up emotionlessly from the asphalt with his hands in the pockets of his black zip-up hoodie. he widened his eyes, quickly looking at me.
- i.. i can't do this. i wanna go home - i said sadly, as i stopped walking. he turned around to face me, furrowing his brows slightly.
- oh come on y/n, don't be so childlish. let's go - he grabbed my arm tightly, dragging me closer to him. i nervously shook my head, holding back my tears. i looked to the left, and gerard was literally right next to us, staring at me so... coldly. mrs perch was talking to him, as he was nodding his head at her words. soon they were behind me, and i groaned.

- asshole - i said through gritted teeth, as i dragged frank along with me to walk ahead.
- ...well that was quick - he laughed out, brushing his hair out of his face.
- girl you have such mood swings - he chuckled, as i rolled my eyes at him in annoyance.
- thanks - i mumbled out sarcastically while looking ahead.

he asked for it.

time skip

- so.. you've got a boyfriend? - the man purred into my ear, stroking my thigh slowly and softly. i bit my bottom lip and hummed while nodding towards him in response. he chuckled to himself, looking down at his lap, and back at me again.
- well then.. would it be alright with you.. if i kissed you? - he said attractively, as i blushed uncontrollably. i nodded again, and he smirked with his teeth. fuck it. i was so drunk in that moment that i didn't even care i was gonna probably end up in some strangers bed. he leaned in, softly gripping my face under my chin.
- good girl.. - he whispered, as i licked my lips and i felt this weird deja vu. he leaned in even more, closing his eyes as i did the same. i felt his breath very near my face, when suddenly i felt my stomach twist.

- oh fuck - i whispered, pulling away before we could do anything.
- w-what? - he asked, as he tensed up and got very nervous that he did something wrong. before i could say anything, i widened my eyes and threw up all over his body.
- what the fuck?! - he yelled, pushing me aggressively off of him.
- I'm sorry.. - i mumbled out sadly, as i couldn't even process what was happening because of all the fuckin' alcohol running in my blood.
- fuck this - he said, as he stormed out of the bar. i furrowed my brows, looking down at my legs. i put my arms on the counter as i layed my head down on them while closing my eyes slowly. i breathed peacefully, ready to fall asleep when suddenly i felt someone's hand on my shoulder, shaking me violently. i jumped up, widening my eyes and turning around.

- the fuck are you doing here? - i said aggressively through gritted teeth, pushing his hand harshly off my shoulder.
- what are YOU doing here, ms l/n? - he said, crossing his stupid arms at his chest.
- none of your fuckin' business.. - i mumbled under my nose, as i turned back around to go back to drinking my vodka.
- it IS my fucking business, y/n. i'm your teacher - he yelled into my ear, as he gripped my sore shoulder yet again.
- can you stop fucking touching me?! - i cursed out yet again, all because of that stupid alcohol. he furrowed his brows.
- what got into you? - he said, still staring at me so angrily.
- what got into YOU? i can't believe you left me for some stupid bitch - i cried out, my words slurry and my vision blurry. he shook his head, facepalming himself.
- the hell are you talking about y/n? - he responded, as i shook my head as well.
- mrs perch - i told him, and he rolled his eyes at me.
- i know that you're talking about her, i just don't understand what you want from me - he gestured with his hands, adding more aggression with each movement.
- why not me? i love you gerard... - i told him while i gripped his shoulder tightly, and he flinched at my touch and pushed me away.

- fuck off already, won't ya? - he said, as he stormed off.

but this time i didn't run after him. i guess i finally faced the truth.

he doesn't want me anymore.