6. Did You Just Wink At Me?

i didn't tell anyone about what i did with mr way that day. a week has passed, and we haven't even exchanged a word, he even told me that the detention was over, which was weird cuz we had one week left. but i guess i have to move on, he is hot but i guess he doesn't like me. or maybe he's scared of jail? dunno. but i don't care. i think that i was wrong, you know with the whole "i think i like him" thing. i just thought he was handsome, hot even. or maybe i wasn't wrong? i do feel this weird stress filling my entire body, and i have to
say - when he ignores me in class; my chest hurts. but i think that's normal..?

- okay girl, spill the tea - frank said, sitting down in front of me at our lunch table. i looked up at him from my sandwich, eating it peacefully. i frowned, furrowing my eyebrows at him in confusion.
- what do you mean - i asked him, and he rolled his eyes.
- mr way? - he said, as i nodded. i forgot to tell that frank didn't come to school last week.
- i don't know, he's ignoring me - i said shrugging, and going back to my food.
- what?! - he said quite loudly.
- yeah - i said shrugging again.
- GIRL WHAT DID YOU DO - he said, leaning towards me.
- ugh I can't tell you.. - i said, scratching my neck.
- did y'all have.. sex? - he asked me, as i stayed silent.
- OMG NO WAY - he said after a few seconds, and i awkwardly smiled, looking down at my hands.
- YOU'RE NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE WOOHOO - he shouted, making everyone look at us... even mr way.
- well actually, i still am.. - i said shyly and quietly, as his excitement disappeared.
- oh. so u just gave him head? - he questioned me, as i nodded in response.
- ughhh - i rolled my eyes at him, before finishing my sandwich.
- let's go - i said, and we left the cafeteria. we parted our ways, because frank had to go to the bathroom. when i was almost in front of the door, i heard someone running behind me. i turned around, just to face mr way.

- y/n! - he yelled, as i akwardly put my lips in a line. soon he stood in front of me, panting loudly.
- so is it true? - he asked, as i looked at him in confusion.
- ...your virginity - he added, and i widened my eyes.
- WHAT? - i shouted, as he raised his eyebrows.
- sorry for my boldness.. - he apologized, scratching his neck. i coughed awkwardly, as i scratched my neck as well.
- no it's not true - i said, avoiding eye contact with the man in front of me.
- ohhh, that's good - he said exhaling air in relief.
- I MEAN- oh... okay! - he corrected himself, which made me laugh. i turned around to enter the classroom, as gerard walked inside with me.

- so how's your day going? - he asked me, as i sat down in front of my desk. i raised my eyebrow at him, as he stared at me with those hazel eyes.
- what the fuck? - i said, confused by gerard.
- what? - he questioned my response, as i furrowed my brows.
- dude you were ignoring me, you haven't even texted me, and now suddenly you're talking to me? - i shouted, as his face became paler.
- ...sorry - he mumbled, and i scoffed.
- whatever. i guess you just want to get in my pants - said, as i didn't think twice before speaking. his eyes grew wider, as he closed his parted lips.
- that's not true y/n - he said, as i shook my head.
- i don't care - i said back with honesty, and he just sighed.
- look y/n, i see you as a person, not an object - he tried gaining my trust, but it didn't work out. i'm a very stubborn and childlish person. (yeah we can all tell y/n, i mean you just had oral sex with a teacher, and now ur mad at him???)
- i doubt that - i said, turning my head to the side. soon the bell rang, breaking the awkward silence between the two of us, as students started filling the room.

frank soon appeared, obviously late.
- dude what took you so long - i asked him, as he smirked to himself.
- i just took the biggest shit of my life - he said, and i started laughing like a maniac.
- y/n, frank, please stop talking - gerard said harshly because my laughter kinda interrupted his speaking.

anyway... most of the people already finished their work - including me. so we had some spare time. i talked with frank, as he was busy finishing his own artwork.
- dude I don't even know why i decided to transfer to this class. what the fuck - he said, looking at his drawing with a disgusted face.
- what do you mean? - i said, confused by his words.
- i mean, look at this shit - he said, showing me his canvas. i stared at it, and i honestly liked it.
- i don't understand. it's literally so good - i said, as he rolled his eyes, sighing loudly.
- yeah, sure. you just said that cuz i'm your friend - he said, furrowing his brows and pouting his lips. i chuckled at his childish reaction, making gerard look at us AGAIN.
- y/n please quiet down - he said sternly, as i rolled my eyes.
- shut up - i said, trying to make him angry and give myself detention again.
- that's it. detention. - he said, and i smirked to myself, pleased with what i got.
- thank you - i said, winking at mr way. he opened his mouth, and widened his eyes.
- did you just wink at me? - he said in disbelief, as i nodded. his cheeks just turned a bit pink, before he excused himself. he went to the bathroom, leaving the class alone - which was a bad idea, cuz they immediately started acting like fucking animals. god i hate teenagers. they scare the living shit out of me...

i just sat in silence, waiting for our teacher to come back. a minute has passed... and two minutes... and three minutes... and four... and five...

eleven minutes. that's how long it took for him to come back. what the fuck was he doing in the bathroom for so long? he wasn't... or was he? no. i don't think he's that type of guy.

few minutes later, everyone was done with their artworks, and gerard started walking around the room. i was first - as always. he examined my drawing, before i felt him ruffling my (haircolor) hair.
- good job - he praised me, and i smiled to myself.
- thanks - i said, as he looked at me innocently.
i stared at his face for what felt like an hour, before he moved to another student, and another, and another.. until he was done with everybody.
- y'all did great, I'm very proud of you - he said, looking at me discretely. i smirked, before the bell rang. i hugged frank goodbye, and we decided to hang out after school. i was left alone with mr way. he locked the door and clicked his tongue 3 times, before walking up to me. he rolled the sleeves of his shirt, crossing his arms at his chest.
- what a shame you're going out with frank. i wanted to ask you out - he said confidently, as i blushed, widening my eyes. i almost choked on my saliva, before i spoke up.
- well you know.. i can always call it off if you want to.. mr way - i said teasingly as he smirked while nodding slightly.
- i would love that - he said, and i smiled at him. i took my phone out, immediately texting frank.

(you - bold frank - normal)

BITCHHHH!!!!
CAN WE HANGOUT TOMORROW?
PLEASE
MR WAY JUST ASKED ME OUT
i mean not really, but he said something like
"what a shame you're going out with frank, i wanted to ask you out"
come on text me backkk 😭

girl chill out.
i'm here
gimme a minute i have to read allat...

a few seconds later

R U JOKING
OMG.
GIRL YES
LET'S HANGOUT TOMORROW
GO GET SOME D!!!

YAAAAY
alright. wish me luck.

girl I'm praying for u 🙏

i smiled at frank's text, before putting my phone back in my pocket. i looked up at gerard, as he was observing me the whole time. his face was relaxed, and it didn't show any emotions.
- well i have some good news - i said, as i walked a bit closer to him.
- hm? - he hummed, slightly rotating his head to the side.
- i called it off - i told him, smirking slightly as he smiled at me, putting his hands on my waist and pulling me closer to him. our faces were only centimeters apart. we almost kissed. i felt his hot breath hit my face, before he pulled away. he put his hands in his pockets, and i wanted to groan. he's such a tease sometimes.
- good.. - he said, before looking at his watch.
- well how about this; maybe instead of sitting here for an hour, we'll go out now? - he proposed, smiling at me kindly. i nodded my head quickly in excitement.
- yes! i would love to - i agreed enthusiastically as he giggled at my reaction.
- alright then, let's go - he said before grabbing his coat and keys. we left the classroom and headed to the school's parking lot. when we were infront of his car, he opened the door for me, and i sat down in the passenger's seat. soon he came and sat in the driver's seat and started the engine. he put his spare hand on my thigh, and i had to resist myself from jumping up.

this is gonna be great.