Ecuador-able

Waking up was a slog.

Your eyes were still heavy, but the light from the plane windows slowly opening forced you to sit up.

You noticed that nobody was sat on the seat next to you.
Noah moved?

You know what? Good.
You weren't going to think about him today.

Be nice. Keep your distance.
Focus on the money.

———— RECORDING ALEJANDRO... ———

"Flirting with the members of the opposite teams is the easiest strategy in the book."

"Bridgette is proving to be just as easy as I thought she'd be. Leshawna can't resist my charms either, much to Harold's anger."

"A distressed Courtney, and an angry Heather also leads to trouble in team Amazon."

"Considering the awful hand I've been dealt this season, it's safe to say that I'm doing pretty well. I've got this team phase in the bag."
Alejandro rested his legs against the raised sink and crossed them, revealing a cocky smirk before the camera fizzled out.

————— ENDING RECORDING —————

You ate breakfast at the first class bar, holding conversation with Tyler and Lindsay as they ate with you.

Lindsay was actually able to remember Tyler's name pretty quickly once you boarded the plane, meaning that Alejandro's attempts to flirt quickly halted in their tracks. But, to you, seeing the two together was better than an underhanded strategy.

You had a passive conversation about fashion brands you didn't know the names of, but nodded whenever she spoke. You saw how well her and Beth got along in past seasons, it almost made you feel bad that Beth wasn't here this season for her.

You were happy to pretend to know what was going on as long as she felt better. It really made you realise how smart Lindsay actually was when it came to her interests. It sucked that she got typecast so hard for this series.

"Alright kids! Time to start today's challenge! Please make your way to the cargo hold for an extra special surprise!"
Chris laughed over the PA system, causing you to jump as it rung.

You and the rest of the players in first class made their way to the cargo hold, you couldn't catch a glimpse of Alejandro, but you assumed he was on this way.

The cargo hold felt damp, and smelt stagnant. It made your nose curl a bit before you adjusted to the smell.

"Where are Chris and Chef?"
Courtney asked, before you and the rest of the contestants all gathered together.

Suddenly, you could feel your stomach drop.

The metal trapdoors on the bottom of the plane opened, and you were hit with a gust of wind that threw you into the sky.

A scream fell out of you before you shut your moth closed with you hand.

You heard a laugh from your right,
"What? Never fallen out of a plane before, newbie?"

God you hated that guy.

"Noah, no comment."

You'd seen his appearance on island, you saw him screaming for his life.
You could destroy that little idiot. But, you were choosing not to.

Then a bell sounded,

"Oh my god, really??"
You yelled up at the plane.

————— MUSICAL NUMBER —————