Epilogue

"Hello, everyone at home! Welcome back to Celebrity Manhunt."
The lights to the Celebrity Manhunt studio flickered to life, but left a shadow around a single chair slightly askew to the right.

"After Blaineley went to prison for doxxing the drama brothers and Josh got caught sponsoring a cat-fighting ring, we decided it was time to give you guys a new, solo host!"
Once the announcer of the host finished speaking, the lights flickered on to a younger man with dusty blonde hair.

Someone very familiar.

He spun around in his chair to face the cameras and live audience.
"And my name is Jordan Whitlock, previous member of the L.A. Paparazzi brought to host the show of the summer. Right here, right now!"

Jordan pointed towards the camera to get the live audience's attention.
"Stay tuned, because now that the fourth season of Total Drama has come to a conclusion and we've interviewed every single contestant there, we've decided to bring back the original cast that started it all, to gather up the previous winner's perspectives!"

"Don't go anywhere, because we'll be back after these messages!"
After sending the audience a wink, you could hear the loud cheering all the way from backstage.

Just to the side of the set, a member of Celebrity Manhunt's clothing department was making some last minute alterations to your dress.
Her name was Anika, the girl you met on the train through India.

"Hey, I know it's been a while since you've been on camera, but you've got this. Your improvisation during World Tour is the reason Jordan's in those seats. Everyone loves you."
She'd actually picked up a bit of an American accent since her move, but her fashion sense was as sharp as ever.

"Thank you, that's really sweet. But I'm still so nervous. Celebrity Manhunt really likes to go straight for the nitty gritty details. What if I don't want to answer a question?"
You fiddled with your hands, looking for something to do, to make sure to didn't wriggle too much.

"Oh, come on. You know Jordan, he's way nicer than Blaineley and Josh ever were!"
That's true, she had you there.

"And, you're done! That dress is so cute by the way."
She took a few steps back to take in her work, looking for any mistakes she might have made.

"Thanks! It's from the Paris fashion challenge from World Tour, I felt it was appropriate."
You laughed, knowing who picked out the black dress for you.

"No way. That's genius! I-"
She was about to continue talking, before you were silenced by the sounds of the set flickering back to life.

Jordan was smiling brighter than ever, knowing who his first interview of the evening was.
"We're back, folks! While the original cast sits in their seats, lets bring World Tour's winner to the stage, Y/N!"

You let a sharp exhale out your nose and sucked up your nerves.

As you stepped onto the stage, you waved towards the crowds as they cheered for you.

Sitting down in one of the plush new interview chairs with grace, you looked at Jordan, who had a sweet smile across his lips.

Behind you as you walked, was your interview footage all the way back from the Los Angeles challenge, plastered over the LED screen from the Celebrity Manhunt used for their clips.
A feeling akin to nostalgia washed over you.

"Hey Jordan, it's awesome to be here."
You decided to speak up once the noise had just about died down.

"No need for the formalities Y/N, it's great to have you on the show. You look gorgeous, by the way."
Jordan smiled and you let out a few quiet giggles.