A Life of Anguish

CHAPTER ONE
My name is Aliya. My life has been one of fantasy. Just like ones imagination. I have lived my life with fear and anxiety. Always looking back for something which may be behind to devour. Always hiding from the shadows of life. With tears and sorrow I lived. Cursing the earth and wishing it could swallow me up. Believing that everyone is the same. Wicked, selfish, heartless, inconsiderate. But I'll make sure I revenge and avenge both for the dead and the living.
I was left alone in this wicked world to face it's judgement and criticism. At such a young age when I should be chasing after my career in fashion designing. The shackles of sorrows and pains continued to dwell within me without even giving a break.
Everything and everyone I loved was taken away from me without considering how I felt. But like I said I'll get my revenge even if it costs my life too. I'll get my revenge to the fullest. I'll come back for each and everyone of them even in death. I'll crush them till the last bone is destroyed because they hurt me without considering it.
I can't still get over the incidents that has occurred in my life. I still get haunted over the incedents every day. It pierces me like a fierce spear every second of the day.
We were such a lovely family. We loved and cared for one another. Hate didn't dwell amongst us. We fought for each other and cared for each other too.
My mum, dad, my elder sister, younger brother and I lived in that house. We were just five but it seemed like thousands of people lived there. There was so much fun. Unending happiness. My dad, Mr Morgan phillip. He was the bread winner of the family. He worked very hard and fought his way out of the shackles of poverty. He liberated his family from poverty due to his continuous hardwork. We were wealthy and had everything we needed as humans.
My mum was a house wife. She didn't do anything to make money. She depended on my dad for everything. That was a problem but nobody saw it that way. We saw it as a normal thing. "Yes of course many women are house wives" so it didn't matter to her neither did it bother any of us in the family. We forgot that nothing lasts forever.
We lived in a big mansion which my dad bought after he started doing well in his business. To be honest I don't even know what exactly my dad did. His hands were every where he did anything legit and legal to get money. We enjoyed our stay in that house until the unexpected happened.