CHAPTER 2

" Good morning mum" Allison said as she came down the stairs of the house and went to the kitchen to meet mum "Big sis good morning" I greeted. " what is my darling wife preparing this morning for us?" dad said as he came from the backyard. "We will be having pan cakes" mum answered. "Kids go prepare for school y'all are running late. "Hurry up while I prepare the meal" mum barked, "And please wake dat sleep head Alex immediately "
We all went in, dressed up for school and came out again. "Mum I don't want to go to school today. I want to drop out" I said. Mum slapped me lightly and said " you wanna drop out?. Don't even say that again. Education is very important. So if you wanna drop out what will you be doing at home?
Huh?" "Mum I'll not be at home I want to learn fashion designing. How to sew trending clothes, learn how to make up. You know I can have my own fashion store and a big spa attached to it. People can come to make their hair, paint their nails, you know, they can also.........."
"Shhhhhhhh Aliya just keep quiet you are speaking to fast and you're talking too much. Just be quiet"
"Mum do not listen to her she doesn't know what she wants now". Allison said. I gave her a really bad look and she laughed.
I'm really not finding this funny Allison. I know what I want. I'm almost getting into college. I'm almost done with high school. So please don't say that. Okay?
I know what I want.
"Enough of the Fighting and arguments" dad shouted.
"Baby Aliya" dad said...
Dad you're also joining them to call me a baby. I'm not. Y'all should be calling Alex that and not me. I'm older than he is but you all still call me a baby. It should be baby Alex...
"I'm not a baby either you know that Aliya. Why are u creating a trouble where there should be none? You are the baby" Alex replied me without thinking twice.
This is enough y'all should have your breakfast and go out early so you won't miss the bus. Okay? Dad said.
I kissed mum and dad. Allison and Alex did same. It was like a tradition at home. No one left the house without a hug or a peck. After all these pleasantries, we all left for school. Allison was in college while Alex and I were still in highschool. We all left the house and went into the bus because we were late already.
Hi everyone. Good morning I hope y'all had a goodnight. I said as I came into the classroom. I was a busy body and I loved making the class lively. I exchanged pleasantries with everyone and went to my seat. I won't describe my self as hot or the most attractive student of that year. I was just a busy body and I think everyone will like to be friends with me. As I got to my seat, I saw one of our school's most notorious bully on my seat. My heart started pounding. I was so scared. Once, James had an encounter with Ranson. James is our school's best basketball player. He is known for his handsomeness, skill in basketball, height. Those were the four things used in describing him. A tall, handsome, famous skilled basketball player Especially for those who do not know his name. He was in the same class with me.
          James and Ranson were opponents of the two most popular basketball clubs in my school. James' group won the last game played and this upset Ranson a lot because he put in a lot of effort to win. James on the other hand, had to win for his club in order to get upgraded in the game based on how the game has been programmed by those in charge of the game. After the game, Ranson and James were left in d basketball court. Ranson pushed James to the floor. He stood up and dragged Ranson by his shirt. They started fighting and hitting each other. I was peeping from the door and couldn't control my emotions and made a loud noise from my throat. This actually helped because after this, they stopped fighting. I quickly ran back to the classroom with my hand on my chest, panting seriously because of what I saw and because I ran a long distance from the court to the classroom.
       I avoided Ranson from that day because I didn't want any problems with him. He had a wierd and awkward behavior. So I quickly went to another seat in order to avoid any problem.
        Another time, Ranson poured Shelley's food. Shelley is my bestie. The only reason I am always happy in that school. I have always wanted to quit school and do something else with my life and time. My parents refused so I just accepted with fate besides Shelley is with me to keep me company. I actually started my YouTube training a long time ago and luckily for me, I do have some equipments to learn like a make-up kit, a sewing machine, and more.