6

Is He Xingque the dormitory manager? Do you want to collect your cell phone at nine o'clock?

Yu Nian turned his head and stared at He Xingque with his "biubiubiu" eyes.

He Xingque didn't care and looked at the old housekeeper: "Is dinner ready?" The

old housekeeper nodded slightly: "It's ready."

"Okay." He Xingque helped Yu Nian's waist and said, "Let's go eat."

Yu Nian was still not used to his touch, so he subconsciously ducked to the side: "Yeah."

He Xingque didn't care, took back his hand, and went back to the ward with him.

He Xiaohe was reading a picture book in the ward obediently. When he saw them coming back, he quickly slid off the sofa and ran to Yu Nian. He raised his head and asked him: "Dad, are you happy now?" Yu Nian held his new mobile phone in both hands and answered loudly

. : "Happy!"

He Xiaohe breathed a sigh of relief: "Daddy is not happy this afternoon. Big daddy and I are very worried."

Yu Nian held the phone up even higher: "Don't worry, just play with the phone for a while."

Phone! God of sickness!

At this time, the old butler came in pushing the dining cart.

He Xingque stretched out his arm and took Yu Nian and He Xiaohe to the side to prevent them from being hit by the dining car: "Wash your hands and eat." "

Okay."

Yu Nian, still wearing He Xingque's suit jacket, put his cell phone into He Xingque's pocket. With his coat still in his hands, Xing happily skipped into the bathroom, followed by He Xiaohe.

"Dad, you can't jump around in the bathroom, you may slip."

"I can't! Even if you break your leg, you must protect your hands and keep them to play with your mobile phone!"

He Xingque smiled and heard a crash in the bathroom. The sound of running water confirmed that Yu Nian had not fallen. He turned around and saw the old housekeeper about to pick up the casserole for making soup.

He whispered: "I'll do it." He

Xingque unbuttoned his cufflinks, rolled up his sleeves, took the insulating white towel from the old butler's hand, steadily picked up the casserole and placed it on the table.

Yu Nian and He Xiaohe lined up from the bathroom and sat down in front of the dining table, waiting for the meal to begin.

During this period, Yu Nian tried to touch his new mobile phone, but He Xingque stopped him: "You are not allowed to eat while playing with your mobile phone."

Yu Nian retracted his hand obediently: "Oh."

There is no way, this is a mobile phone sponsor, you must listen to him.

Yu Nian was injured, and the cooking aunt specially arranged a nutritious dinner for him.

Steamed sea bass, yam braised pork ribs, broccoli shrimp, tomato beef, and a whole black-bone chicken stewed in red date, wolfberry and black-bone chicken soup.

These are Yu Nian’s favorite foods.

He Xingque put the fruits after the meal on the table, put down the white towel, adjusted his sleeves, and turned to leave: "I still have a meeting."

The old housekeeper once again tried to persuade him to stay, but this time, he didn't have time yet. When he opened his mouth, Yu Nian stopped him first: "Mr. He?"