30

Chapter 30 The little birthday bully congratulates the boss with crazy kisses every year!

On the fifth day of surviving on the garden island, the typhoon left.

He Xingque also hugged the pillow and left Yu Nian's bedroom.

The weather has cleared up, Yu Nian took the villains and villains out to play, and the old housekeeper can also go out for a walk during the holidays.

Yu Nian took out the small notebook he carried with him: "According to the guide I made, there is a beach and a food street nearby. The typhoon has just left, so the sea water should not be very clean. Let's go to the food street first." Yu Nian took out a small flag

. : "The one-day trip to the food court has begun, and now we are announcing the rules -" "

Everyone must follow me closely, stay within my sight, and are not allowed to run around, especially those named He, understand?" The

only father and son named He were serious. He nodded: "Understood."

He Xingque held Yu Nian's hand: "This way, it's easier to run around."

He Xiaohe quickly followed and took Yu Nian's other hand: "Yes."

"Okay." Yu Nian looked at He explained to the old housekeeper, "The two of them... are relatively weak."

The old housekeeper expressed his understanding: "You can see that."

Yu Nian held one hand and led them out of the door.

Most of the shops in the food street are open, but there are not many people there yet.

Yu Nian had not seen much of the food on the island. Walking around, Yu Nian tried his best to hold the hands of He and his son while shopping.

The colorful meatballs look delicious. I’ll get a box.

The green iced juice looks delicious. Have a drink.

The freshly baked small fish pancakes fit the name of the fish very well, so buy one.

As Yu Nian ate, he kept a close eye on the villains and distributed snacks to them.

"Follow me."

Yu Nian lowered his head and took a bite of the burnt fish cake. When he looked up, he saw several stalls in front of him.

The cupcake guy, the ice cream guy, the pancake guy.

There were long queues at all stalls without exception.

Good guy, no wonder there is no one at the street corner, it turns out everyone is here.

Yu Nian held the hands of the big and small villains tightly. It was over, and he wanted to eat every one of them.

If they queued for half an hour at each stall, they might have wasted an entire afternoon here.

He Xingque seemed to see his concerns and suggested: "Nian Nian, you go to line up the ice cream, and I will help you line up the cakes." He Xiaohe

also raised his hand: "Dad, I can also help you to line up."

"You can even do it. Come on, please follow me, sir." Yu Nian looked at the team and looked at He Xingque, "Are you okay?" "

I think the twenty-seven-year-old hurdle calculated by the master every year should not appear. At the cake stall, right?"

"Yes." Yu Nian nodded, "Then let's split up."

He Xiaohe followed He Xingque. The two lines were next door, very close, and Yu Nian could see them as soon as he turned his head.

While lining up, Yu Nian looked at them to make sure there was no danger.