17

Chapter 17 Accept the challenge! Open the door, the protagonist is coming!

Yu Nian stood on the sofa with his mobile phone in one hand and He Xiaohe's children's watch in the other.

The protagonist on the phone is a little dissatisfied: "Xiaoyu, what are you talking about? What does 'knocking on the door' mean?" He

Xingque on the children's watch is also a little dissatisfied: "Keep your voice down, don't scare him."

The protagonist. Gong reluctantly lowered his voice: "Have you returned to the mountainside villa?"

He Xingque said: "The doctor said that you need to rest every year."

"Then you have to tell us, we went to the wrong place to visit the doctor. ."

"Don't come, he doesn't want to see you."

"You fart."

The protagonist, Gong Shou, and the villain Zhong Men were sniping at each other.

Yu Nian broke out in cold sweats as he listened.

It's over. If you, the villain, offend the protagonist, you will go bankrupt soon.

Yu Nian carefully moved his cell phone and children's watch away from each other, and said weakly: "Stop arguing..." He

tried to break up the fight in the air, so don't fight anymore.

There was silence on mobile phones and children's watches.

After a while, the person on the phone changed to the protagonist: "Xiaoyu, I was going to the hospital to see you a few days ago, but He Xingque said it was not convenient, so he thought of going a few days later. Unexpectedly You guys went home directly. I haven't seen you yet. How are you?"

Pei Yucheng, the protagonist of "Campus Love", is a cool and beautiful girl. She is more aggressive in her career than the protagonist. When Yu Nian huddled in bed and stayed up late reading, I fell in love with him.

Yu Nian felt like he was about to fly.

——The feelings in his dream were greeting him in a gentle voice.

Not hearing what Yu Nian said, Pei Yucheng continued to ask: "Xiaoyu? Is it convenient for Yuanzhou and I to go there? If it's not convenient, then you can send a driver over to take the gift back. Huh?" Yu Nian didn't hear what he said at all

. , when he heard the protagonist being questioned, he nodded happily: "Yeah, okay, okay." "

Then let's go there now."

"Okay..."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Yu Nian hung up the phone and moved the phone away. , it feels like something is wrong.

Wait a minute, did he agree to something that the protagonist would suffer?

The protagonist is told, "Let's go there now." Where are we going? Isn't it from his place in the past?

Yu Nian's neck was stiff, he turned his head, looked at the child's watch that was still on the phone, and asked He Xingque for help: "Mr. He..."

He Xingque responded: "Just as the matter is settled, I'll go back right away."

"Okay." Yu Nian thought for a moment and said, "Mr. He, come on!"

Rush back in front of them!

"I know." He Xingque laughed, "Nian Nian, you have known them for many years and have a good relationship. Don't be afraid." "