33

Chapter 33: Returning to China, the protagonist Gong Shou takes care of them.

In the morning, the sun shines brightly.

Yu Nian put on clean pajamas, ate something to fill his stomach, and then lay in bed in a daze.

He Xingque was sitting next to them, calling their family doctor.

"Yes, Nian Nian has regained his memory. Between us..."

Yu Nian covered his mouth with a backhand.

Is it okay to talk about this kind of thing to others casually?

Then doesn't everyone know that he is a "little switch"?

He Xingque held his hand, turned his head, and said seriously: "Nian Nian, you can't hide anything from doctors, and you must believe in science."

Yu Nian pursed his lips: "Then can't you be more tactful?"

"Okay. " He Xingque rephrased his words and said to the other end of the phone, "After we shared the same bed, Nian Nian regained his memory." The

family doctor responded: "That's right."

He Xingque said: "I am currently observing that Nian Nian regained his memory. There should be nothing wrong with my body, just a little overworked..."

Yu Nian:)

You don't have to say that I am overworked. Don't you know why I am overworked?

He Xingque continued: "I have contacted the local hospital and am going to take Nian Nian for a full-body examination. However, you know Nian Nian's body best, so I will tell you Nian Nian's situation." "Okay

, If there is no severe headache or obvious symptoms, there should be no problem. The details will depend on the test results." "

Okay."

Yu Nian fell on He Xingque's lap, and He Xingque helped him press his head.

He Xingque turned on the hands-free speaker, and the doctor said: "Recovering memories after sharing the same bed. This kind of situation may not have happened before in the history of medicine." The doctor pondered for a moment and continued: "But there are many precedents in idol dramas

. ."

The doctor smiled and said: "It's very common in idol dramas that the protagonist can recover immediately even if he is about to die with a kiss or a hug." Yu Nian: "..." It turns out that you are also a senior

idol

. Drama lover.

"If I had known this, I should have arranged idol drama therapy for Mr. Yu instead of scientific therapy." The doctor cleared his throat and came to his senses, "Don't worry, Mr. He, I will contact the local doctor immediately and send Mr. Yu's previous medical records and examination reports Send it over and we'll discuss Mr. Yu's condition together."

"Okay, sorry to trouble you."

After a few more words, He Xingque hung up the phone.

Yu Nian rested his head on He Xingque's thigh and fell asleep.

He Xingque touched his head, and Yu Nian's soft hair passed through his fingers.

In the afternoon, He Xingque found a wheelchair and pushed Yu Nian to the local hospital for a check-up.

The test results came out quickly. Yu Nian had no problems, was in good health, and ate delicious food, but... there

was some strain on the lumbar muscles.