15

Chapter 15 How many vests does the wife of a wealthy family have?

Yu Nian never thought that one day, his name would be the same as the name of the founder of a certain chili sauce, appearing on the group's brochures, real estate promotion pictures, and ice cream packaging.

:)

Speaking of which, he has to thank He Xingque for not printing a photo of his grinning head on the product.

The first few years: I must prevent He Xingque's group from going bankrupt!

Now Yu Nian: Xingnian Group... is killing people... it's better to go bankrupt... it's

really too tacky!

How could there be such an invincible and overbearing CEO that he would give his company such a name?

Yu Nian began to suspect that he was wearing the wrong book. The one he was wearing might not be the original book, but maybe an OOC fanfic.

Yu Nian ordered He Xingque: "Change it! Change this name immediately!"

He Xingque was also very determined: "We can't listen to every year on this matter and don't change it."

"Change!"

"No."

" Change! If you don't change, I won't talk to you!" Yu Nian's attitude was very firm.

He Xingque paused for a moment, and finally compromised: "Yes, change it."

He Xingque thought for a while: "Nian Nian."

Yu Nian raised his eyes and looked at him: "What for?"

"Change it to 'Nian Nian Group'." He Xingque reluctantly took out his name, leaving only Yu Nian's name.

"I will never talk to you in the next life."

"'Ai Nian Group'."

"Think about it more carefully?"

"'Yinian Group'."

"He Xingque, you must use the word 'Nian' "Yes?"

"Yes."

Yu Nian opened his hands and turned into little devil's claws: "Don't force me to hit you, it will hurt when I hit someone."

He Xiaohe quickly put down the bowl and chopsticks, no, dad and big daddy are going to fight.

He wanted to watch a scene he had never seen before...

No, he wanted to prepare to break up the fight!

He Xingque held his hand: "You don't remember, we have already beaten you."

Yu Nian asked: "When?"

"Five years ago, I changed the name of the group from 'He' to 'Xingnian' to express my gratitude to You proposed, and then you hit me and almost regretted the engagement on the spot."

"Good fight." Yu Nian looked at him seriously, "How many times?"

"Ten times, it means you want to be perfect with me every year. '."

"..."

Yu Nian didn't want to pay attention to him, turned his head, and picked up the food in his bowl.

Why hadn't I noticed before that He Xingque was so--love-minded?

No wonder he doesn't go against the protagonist, nor does he engage in any black industry. The villain is busy falling in love every day, and has no time to do anything.