8

Chapter 08 The certificate is a huge wedding photo!

He Xingque had already arranged everything.

At eight o'clock in the morning, the motorcade was waiting downstairs of the hospital.

Led by the old housekeeper, the aunts packed their things, and the bodyguards stood by each car in groups of three, preparing to return to the villa.

Yu Nian had half a mouthful of Shaomai left before he was carried into the wheelchair by He Xingque and pushed into the elevator.

He Xiaohe carried his little schoolbag and followed his father firmly with his short legs.

go home!

The Hes and his son were afraid that Yu Nian would regret it halfway, so they took care of everything, not even letting him walk, and pushing the wheelchair the whole time.

Yu Nian's cheeks were bulging as he chewed the last bite of Shaomai. The old housekeeper opened the car door. He Xingque carried him into the car, then He Xiaohe, and he walked around to the other side and got in the car.

"Go home."

He Xingque gave the order and the car started.

Yu Nian swallowed the Shaomai in his mouth and turned to look at the villains sitting on his left and right.

The layout of the back seat of the car is as follows:

the big villain (Tie Tie) - Yu Nian - (Tie Tie), the small villains and the big villains are

surrounded from two sides, sandwiching Yu Nian in the middle, and Yu Nian dare not move.

He didn't even remember how he got into the car, just... He Xingque was aggrieved, and He Xiaohe was pitiful. He was soft-hearted for a moment, as if he had promised something to the villain.

Then there was a sudden spin and he sat in the car.

Was he... being tricked?

Big and small villains look at Yu Nian, did my wife/father just find out?

But it doesn't matter, they also have emergency plans.

"Nian Nian, do you want to sleep a little longer? I prepared a blindfold and a blanket."

"Dad, do you want to hold a lamb? I prepared a little lamb doll."

Yu Nian asked tentatively: "Nian Nian doesn't want to sleep, and I don't want to hold the baby either. Sheep, I want to get off Nian Nian, can I?"

"No."

Yu Nian finally realized that he was obviously on the pirate ship of a villain of all sizes!

Let him get off! He wants to go back to the hospital!

The villains grabbed him, put a blindfold on him, and wrapped him in a blanket: "Nian Nian/Dad, take a nap, you'll be there soon."

Yu Nian sat in the middle, shivering.

It looks more and more like a kidnapping!

The "thief ship" left the hospital, climbed onto the viaduct, and drove all the way out of the city.

Yu Nian wore a pink piggy eye mask on his head, wrapped in a blanket, and holding a lamb doll in his arms. He looked at the rapidly passing scenery outside the window and became increasingly nervous.

Why hasn't it taken so long?

Are the villains and villains going to drag him to the countryside and bury him?