12

Chapter 12 Sticky Big Daddy Wants to Be Sticky

The next day, it’s eight o’clock in the morning.

The heavy rain last night has not stopped yet and has turned into a light drizzle.

He Xingque knocked on the door outside the bedroom, but no one answered, so he opened the door and went in.

The bedroom is dark and quiet, perfect for sleeping.

Yu Nian was sleeping soundly on the bedside. He tilted his body and leaned on the pillow. He still held the marriage certificate between himself and He Xingque in his hand, as if he was reading the marriage certificate before falling asleep.

He Xiaohe was sleeping next to him, and Yu Nian's other hand was still on his butt.

He Xiaohe turned his back to his father and tried to escape, but his remaining sense told him that this was his father and he could not escape.

As a result, his entire cub showed an "extremely divided" state.

Someone pinched my ass!

This person is dad, pinch it for dad!

No, even dad can't pinch the boss's ass.

But he is the boss’s father!

He Xiaohe was so confused that he was still confused even when he fell asleep.

He Xingque stepped forward lightly, knelt down on one knee in front of Yu Nian, carefully took away the marriage certificate from his hand, and put it on the bedside.

There is a pile of documents piled up beside the bed. Yu Nian must have taken them out to look at when he couldn't sleep at night.

He Xingque held Yu Nian's shoulders, straightened him up, and covered him with the quilt.

Then he walked to He Xiaohe and patted He Xiaohe's face: "He Xiaohe, get up."

He Xiaohe opened his eyes drowsily: "Huh? Big daddy?"

He Xingque pulled him out of Yu Nian's arms: " It's very late. Get up and have dinner."

He Xiaohe looked back and said, "What about dad? Dad didn't have breakfast either." "Dad

ate last night." He Xingque threw his coat to him, "Come on, come out and get dressed." , don't wake dad up."

"Okay."

Yu Nian smacked his lips on the bed, turned over, and groped on the bed.

He Xingque brought a pillow to Yu Nian to hold in place of He Xiaohe.

He Xiaohe raised his head and asked, "Did Dad have breakfast last night?"

He Xingque nodded and said softly, "Yes, Dad finished today's breakfast in advance last night, so there is no need to eat it in the morning."

He Xiaohe grabbed his coat . , slid off the bed: "Then I also want to have breakfast in advance next time."

He Xingque said quickly: "You can't."

He Xiaohe put on his shoes and walked out: "Why?"

He Xingque followed him : "No one gets up to cook for you at night."

"Grandpa the housekeeper, and the aunt who cooks."

"They have to sleep at night."

"Then who cooked for dad last night?"

He Xingque took He Xiaohe out. In the bedroom, he turned around, glanced at Yu Nian, and pressed his lips: "A legal coffee maker."

He Xiaohe didn't understand: "Can I let him cook for me too?"