2

[ Y/n ]

Mike's alarm buzzes incessantly for a few seconds before he turns it off. He rolls over and slides his hands up my shirt, cupping my breasts.

"You coming with me?" He whispers. I reach back and touch his hair. "When are you leaving?" I mumble tiredly. "In an hour." Mike kisses my shoulder softly a few times.

"I love you."

I smile widely. "I love you too."

Mike sits up and I open my eyes to look at him. Goddamn... I bite my lip watching him get out of bed. Mike stretches for a moment before laying on the floor to do pushups.

I sit up and crawl to the edge of the bed to watch. Mike presses himself up then back down again. His arms are so toned and sexy. Not to mention how cute his ass looks...

The tv is on in the living room. Abby is already up. I continue to admire Micheal until he finishes. "Good show?" I nod, sitting up on my knees to kiss him.

Mike kisses me, then goes to change and I have to find some pants before I go see if Abby has eaten yet. I grab Mike's off the floor and slip them on.

I take one last look back at him then leave the room. "Abby, how'd you sleep pretty girl?" I walk into the living room and lean on the wall. "Good. What happened to your neck?"

I brush my fingers over my neck. "I don't feel anything." I walk into the bathroom and flick the light on. A dark hickey peeks out from under my shirt.

That man is in trouble.

I turn the light off and walk back into the living room. "I must've bumped it. Have you eaten yet?" I walk into the kitchen and grab the Lucky Charms from the pantry.

"No."

"Here, I'll make you a bowl."

I grab two bowls and start filling them both. "Where's my bowl?" Mike walks out of the room tying his tie. "You have to make your own." I scold. "What?" He walks into the kitchen. I pull my shirt down and show him the hickey.

He laughs and presses a kiss onto my forehead. I walk away and grab the milk from the fridge. Mike grabs his own bowl as I take the food to the table.

"Come on Abs." I call. She sits in front of the tv and continues to color. "Abby, if you don't come eat we're leaving you at home." Mike calls. Abby gets up and runs over to the table.

"Hey, can you do some makeup on my eye." Mike asks as he sits down. "Just try to cover it up." I nod, my mouth full of cereal.

.  .  .

Mike grips my knee, rubbing it nervously. "Mike... It's ok. Relax." I grab his hand and lean my head on his shoulder. "What jobs could they have left? And I've been detained like 4 times." He mumbles. "Yeah but you've never been charged. They'll have something. Remember your manners." I sit up and start brushing his shirt down.

"You're going to make me hard." He mutters. I grab his jaw and make him look at me. The bruise is pretty much gone and we put a bandaid over the cut.

I occupy myself by fixing his hair for him. "Number 27." A woman calls. Mike looks down at his paper and then brushes my hand away. "That's me. Love you." He kisses me and walks away.