3

[ Y/n ]

Mike hesitates for a moment. He looks back at me like he's checking to see if I'm still ok with this. I give him a small nod.

He rings the doorbell then steps back. The wind chills my cheeks and nose. I tuck my hands into my pockets to keep them from getting too cold.

The door opens and a man welcomes us inside. "I missed you two!" Mr. Thompson throws his arms around us. Mike send an annoyed glance my way.

"I know you two aren't here to be spoiled. I know. Come on." He lets us go and starts through the house. Mr. Thompson lives a lavish life I couldn't even dream of.

He has enough room in this house for at least 25 people. To live here. More room to host parties. Mike's fingers brush against mine. When I look over at him, he hooks his pinky over mine.

"Alright. Here." The lanky man opens the door and lets Mike and I inside. He follows behind then shuts the door. "Alright. Here, for you Miss Y/n." Mr. Thompson passes me a lingerie set.

I start to change, halfway shielding myself behind Mike's body like that means anything.

"So, you guys remember the contracts right? You don't discuss what happens here and no one ever sees these tapes but me.".

We both nod our heads. Mike offers his arm out to me to help my balance while I pull off my jeans. "I'll get the camera ready while you finish changing."

"Can you adjust my bra?" Mike nods, stepping behind me. He fumbles with my bra straps as I pull my underwear up. "This still has the price tag on it. Do you have scissors?" Mike asks.

"Oh! Right. Let me go grab some." Mr. Thompson steps past us and out of the room. Mike finishes adjusting for me then leans into my ear.

"This bra alone was $175." He whispers. "He lets us keep it after... Maybe we could sell it." I whisper back. "You look too good in this to sell it."

Mike admires me for a few minutes, telling me how good I look, until Mr. Thompson comes back. "Here you are." He passes Mike the scissors.

The tags are snipped off then laid on a small dresser near us. I walk over and sit on the bed in the middle of the bed. This mattress puts ours to shame. It feels like sitting on a cloud.

"So, I was thinking... For today if we can do something like... Slow and romantic. I want to see real passion and love. I know I can get that from you guys."

I nod, awkwardly avoiding eye contact with him. Mike passes up grabbing any accessories that are at our disposal.

He undresses down to his boxers then joins him behind the camera.

"You two know how to work the camera still?" He asks.

Mike nods, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Alright, well... Ok. I'll leave you two to it. Whenever you finish just cut and give me the shout. Of course, you can keep the lingerie and your payment will be on the table by the front door."

Mike nods again. Mr. Thompson looks at the two of us one last time before patting Mike on the shoulder and leaving the room.