5

[ Y/n ]

THUD!

"Micheal!" Laughs and the sound of playful kisses fill the room. "Are you ok?" His lips pull into a smile as he looks up at me. "Better than ok."

Mike pulls me down onto his lips. My hands cup slide up his shirt. One of his hands is on the back of my head, the other gives my ass a harsh smack.

Our kiss breaks for a moment for us to speak.

"Gentle."

"Sorry."

He grips my hip softly. Mike runs his tongue across my bottom lip. When I open my mouth he immediately deepens the kiss. No foreplay or teasing, straight into the kiss.

"Are we going to get off the floor?" I murmur against his lips. Mike hums. Our closeness makes my face warm with blush.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

We both freeze. My mind immediately turns to his dad. "I'll get it." Mike says. I get off of him and we both stand up. I follow behind him to the door.

My heart pounds harder and harder as he cracks the door open. "Hey, Mike." That's a woman's voice. Abby comes out of her room to see who's at the door.

"Who's that?" She asks me. I shrug, peering around Mike. A blonde cop stands at the door. She gives me a shocked glance then looks down at Abby.

"Oh, hi." Mike turns to Abby and I. "Hey Abby, you should go play in your room." Mike pushes her towards her room. "Is she here to arrest you?" Abby looks between Mike and I.

"Help me." Mike mumbles in my ear.

"Come on Abs." I reach down to grab her hand. She reluctantly follows me to her room. The stillness in her room is a little unsettling.

"Is she going to take Mike away?" Abby sits down in her chair. I can't lie to her. If I say no and she does Abby will feel betrayed. If I say yes...

"I don't know, sweetheart."

"If he gets arrested where will we go?" I can't answer her questions and try to listen to the conversation going on outside too. "Let's think positive. Can you draw me another dress?"

"I don't want to." My frustration starts to build in my chest. "Abby, just let us figure it out. Please." Her shoulders slouch forward. "Fine."

I can't hear anything. If he was getting arrested he would be louder right? Probably not. He'd want to be discreet. If  he doesn't come to the door in a few minutes I'll go out.

Please do not arrest Mike. He's all I have. The anticipation is eating me up inside. Nausea builds until I feel like I might actually puke.

Just as it all becomes too much the door shuts outside. I open Abby's door to go see if Mike is still there. He is. "Mike, what happened?" My voice is shaky.

"Uh... Someone trashed my work. That was the cop that came to check on me the other night she found my sleeping pills and thought I slept through someone tearing the place apart." He shakes his head.