Prologue

Ishan's POV

I stare at the vacant wall motionlessly. I don't know why I turned him down. Why I have left him broken when he is the only person that I've ever loved with all my heart? It didn't make any sense. Maybe that's how the feeling of love should be, it is not science that I've to prove every fucking action but here I'm trying to justify the countless lies I've told him. You know when they say that you cannot lie to the person that you love while looking into their eyes? It was true but not impossible. His eyes were the most mesmerizing thing that I've seen. I remember those initial days when we used to look into each other's eyes and somehow felt like we were in a black hole that kept us pulling till we were completely attached. Well, lying while looking into those beautiful eyes which have the same energy as the first radiance of the sun in the morning was not easy but it was not impossible. I did break his heart. Why? Well because of some stupid noble reason. I feel my phone vibrate. It was Rohit Bhaiya. I didn't have the heart to talk with anyone. The only person I wanna talk with was Shubman. Tell him that I was lying, tell him that I didn't mean anything, and tell him that you are fucking enough and I had, have, and will love you forever. If forever doesn't exist I will love you beyond that.