Information To Supporting readers

Hey guys! animeloves1 here,

I know that you are probably sick of hearing me say..."I have writer's block," or  "The next chapter is on it's way and I am proud of all my followers and readers... yada yada..."

BUT

It is all true.

As I am "trying" to finish the new chapter, I just wanted to hear some opinions from my fellow viewers (YOU) on how you think the story should go.

NOW

I will be very thoughtful of your ideas, although I still have a main plot to follow. Your ideas may not come through for a while, or at all...

HOWEVER

They will help me think and write the story quicker and better. It is also like a Suggestion Box where you tell me what you think of the story and review it.

SO

You may be like me, or is it just me? Meh, but I love expressing my opinions to other writers even if I don't get acknowledged directly.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!

Even if you comment from now or in the past and I have not replied,

DOES NOT

Mean that I have not read them, (extremely hard not to read them when they are sent to your email), but that I am scared to reply because I may offend you or upset you in someway, I'd hate to do that. Reading all you messages and comments gets me through my day even if you don't know it, (because I hardly get any inbox a day)  

I appreciate all of my followers and readers, and I don't just mean that! Like the saying "What is a king without his people?" (Not saying that I am superior in any way, I human like you all)

I am far from a Titan or Eren Yeager at that, and I am proud! (Proud of being just a mere human that is).

ANYWAYS

Thank you for listening to my rants and lack of social skills.

Thanks...

-animeloves1