Chapter 五 (5)

Oh my god I haven't updated since... AUGUST?!?! What?! So EFING WAY!! I'm so so so so so sorry you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! T__T

I know this isn't much but sorry again!

Recap: "Sabertooth, here I come."

Normal POV

The next day Lucy began packing, Erza came around to give Lucy her the train ticket and told Lucy that everyone at the guild said goodbye. Lucy was told that she wasn't allowed to go near the guild for safety reasons...

Once she was done getting ready, she went to the train station waiting for departure. Lucy felt nervous about joining the guild, never before has she felt so alone. Natsu was hitting a grown up stage of life, Erza and Gray are so independent. And then there was her, Lucy can't believe that she was Natsu's mate. She did have positive feelings towards him, but was she really the one meant for him?

As the train sped passing by, Lucy sat on the bench watching the train take of with speed. She then got up and boarded the train on the next platform. She was alone, and now, heading to Sabertooth.

At Fairy Tail

"Where is she!!" Natsu's voice echoed throughout the guild hall. He had been demanding to see Lucy all day. Natsu has refused to reason after Makarov had sent people in to talk to him, Natsu wouldn't even talk to his best friend Happy. One last try Erza volunteered herself to go talk to Natsu.

"Natsu," Erza called out to him from the outside of Makarov's office. Natsu however did not say anything, only stared at her intensely. "You cannot see Lucy." Erza said calmly. In a matter of seconds Natsu punched the ruins in front of Erza.

"Who are you to tell me that I, myself, can not see my mate!" Natsu spat out. "I have a right to see her! She is MINE"!" He pounded on the ruins harder making the guild shake. "Natsu, you need to calm dow-"

"YOU WILL TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!!" Natsu demanded. After a few moments Erza answered, "She's on her way to, Sabertooth." The moment the last word left her mouth, Natsu had lost it. He began continuously punching the ruins that are now forming cracks. Levy and Freed rushed to Erza's side, trying to stabilise the ruins from letting Natsu out.

Unfortunately for them the ruins broke and disappeared. Natsu rushed out of the office and headed for the guild door, but before he could reach it, a giant hand stopped him. "ENOUGH!!" A giant Makarov stood in front of the entrance guarding it with his humungous figure.

"Boy, you will not step out of this guild and tarnish the Fairy Tail name." Natsu didn't care if Makarov was the master, he would not let Lucy go with out a fight. Makarov saw Natsu's intentions, he took the advantage to knock out the dragonslayer before he caused any harm to his family.

At Sabertooth

Lucy was now standing in front of the Sabertooth guild hall, with her suitcase by her side and plus on the other side of her. She felt that this is a new beginning and that everyone was wishing her luck. But somewhere inside her, she had a feeling that something big was about to happen soon.

Pushing away that feeling, she walked through the doors of Sabertooth, meeting people who would be her temporary family for now.

Before her vision could make out the settings of the guild, she was attacked by two little figures. "Lucy-nee!" And "Lucy-san" was happily yelled. When she looked up she saw Frosch and Lector lying on her with the guild members standing above her.

"WELCOME LUCY HEARTFILIA!!" They all shouted and confetti was released from the roof. Lucy looked up and smiled, "Glad to be here!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it! I should be updating more since its school holiday!! Anyways till next time!

-animeloves1