Chapter 七 (7)

"I will make you come with me, and there will be no escape."
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy looked at him like he was out of his own mind, how could he do this to her when they have been comrades for the past few years. After all the adventures and emotional experiences they have gone through together. Lucy was flattered that Natsu cared about her so much, but this was extreme. Lucy did not know how to deal with this situation without harming herself or Natsu.

Natsu began dragging her. "Natsu, wait..." she had gently tugged his arm, hoping he would stop. He turned and looked down at her, waiting for her to continue. Lucy herself was a little uncomfortable and hadn't really thought this through.

"I know that it might have been hard through all these months, having to endure the pain alone. Also enduring being rejected by me," Natsu growled at that, "I know that you've put a lot of work into finding me because of the mate pull, and I greatly note down how you feel about this." Natsu looked down towards the ground, his expression was rage but in his eyes you could see his sorrow. "I'm sorry for having to make you go through all this, Natsu... But maybe, just maybe, you could move on without me and find a new mate that will accept you and love yo-"

Natsu would not listen any longer and began dragging Lucy towards the end of the path. "N-Natsu, you've got to move on without m-!"

"Enough!!" He stopped and spun around to look at her, gripping her shoulders. "You don't understand, you don't understand anything!!" At this point Natsu was breathing harshly, trying to control himself. "You don't understand that I can't just pick a new mate to cherish, you don't understand that I only have one chance! I can't create a mate pull with someone else out of thin air after my mate had already been decided. You don't understand that you are my mate for a reason!" Natsu expressed how he felt, his eyes pitch black with tears rolling down his face. Lucy was beyond shock, out of millions of people this had to happen to her. Sure that growing up she wanted adventure and thrill to her life. Sure she may have feelings for the hot head in front of her, but if she were to accept that she was his mate, she was afraid that there would be no turning back.

"If you care for me, let me go..." She tried to have a blank expression while she looked at him, waiting for an answer. He looked at her with as much intensity, "You are right, I do care for you..." He stroke her cheek with affection.

"But there is no way that I'm ever going to let you go," with that he gazed down at her lovingly.

"You are MINE Lucy Heartfilia..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
0:D
Long time no update guys!! I hope you liked it!!

Now you'll just have to wait another half year for an update... Jks!!!

I love reading your comments! Thank you so much for tolerating my extremely slow updates!!!

Love you all :)

Vote, comment and share!!!

-animeloves1