Chapter 六 (6)

Hey guys I've decided to get off my lazy butt and write this! #determinationlifeismycreation *so cheesy*
Enjoy!
-animeloves1

Recap: "Glad to be here!"

Fairy Tail

It's been a month since Lucy left. As each day passes by, Natsu's determination grew. The members of the guild had rarely gotten any sleep. They were exhausted from keeping Natsu contained.

"How long will this take?!" Gray groaned into the table. "I told you, until the mate excepts him!" Gajeel yelled at Gray.

"But look at him! He's is too dangerous, we can't let Lucy go through that!" Gray yelled back. Some were drifting off to sleep, others fought to keep awake. There have been countless time that Natsu had set himself free, it took either master to stop him or the entire guild.

The guild hall was so quiet, most were asleep. Then suddenly...

BOOM

Natsu was free,
.
.
.
again
.
.
.

The people who weren't off to lala land stood up in defence. As Natsu appeared, Gray and Erza rushed to stop him. However Natsu had only just needed to push them to make them fall to the ground and collapse from exhaustion. As he eliminated everyone in his way, he walked out of the guild unharmed.

"Don't harm your mate," Natsu turned and saw Erza hardly conscious, before she fell into deep slumber.

"I hope I don't resort to that," was all Natsu said before continuing walking towards Sabertooth.

Sabertooth

It's been an interesting month staying at Sabertooth. Lucy had indeed made new friends including Sting, Rogue and Yukino plus the exceeds of cause. She had also made money to pay her rent in a short amount of time and had already sent it to her landlord.

With her spare time, Lucy had explained her situation to Sting as he became interested in learning about his new member. He believed that Natsu was always going to be kind hearted with her, and would never hurt. Deep inside, Lucy her self had doubts but she always knew Natsu was a warm hearted person.

Lucy had currently finished a mission with Sting and Rogue, they were like her own team back home at Fairy Tail, playful, courageous, destructive and adventurous, she couldn't ask for more. As they walked peacefully on the path back to the guild hall, bright flames unexpectedly engulfed the three as they stood together. Lucy screamed, frighten at the sudden impact. Rogue and Sting rushed to guard her from any danger, Lucy herself thought that was cute.

As fast as it came, the flames disappeared leaving a dark cloud of smoke. A figure suddenly appeared walking towards them, Lucy soon recognised the shadow of the piece of material hanging from the figures neck.

"Natsu..." Lucy whispered. Out of the shadow the said dragon slayer appeared in front of the three.

"Found. You... Luce," he said in a deep cold but amused tone. His eyes said it all, a predictor going in for his prey. They shone with mischief and longing.

Natsu soon realised that she wasn't alone, his eyes moved to the right and caught sight of Sting. They stared at each other as if daring for one of them to speak, Natsu tilted his head upwards as if he was looking down on Sting and his lips curved into a smirk.

"Well, how nice of you to look after my mate for me." The tone it self was full of sarcasm laced with anger. Natsu then looked at Rogue, "That goes for you too... Rogue."

"W-What are you doing here Natsu?" Lucy clutched her keys tightly by her side. Natsu looked at her while taking dangerously slow steps forward.

"Well, I've come to take you home," Natsu grinned sheepishly. But this was no innocent grin he normal pulls off, it was cocky and dark. Lucy didn't know what to say, she couldn't trust him right now and being near him made her feel anxious.

"She can't leave just yet, there are some things I have to clear with her before she heads back to Fairy Tail," Sting announced and stared at Natsu. Natsu merely sneered at him, "She will do that another time."

"No," was all she could summon up. Natsu's sneer disappeared and he stared at her in shock before smirking in amusement.

"What was that?" He challenged.

"I said no, I'm not going back yet and I'm not going back with you!" Lucy told him. Having no effect but to only make his smirk wider, Natsu continue to walk towards her.

"But Luce... You have no say in this matter," he said in a calm tone of voice. But that was anything but calm, it was laced with venom. Both Sting and Rogue step forward in front of Lucy, "You heard the women," Rogue said.

"Get out of my way!" Natsu pushed them aside with his flames which burned hotter and brighter then they usually would. The twins landed on both sides, leaving Lucy defenseless. Natsu stood in front and grabbed her wrist.

"Now lets go!" His eyes glaring at her. Lucy how ever, would not budge. Sure she was scared, but it had no power to her courage.

"I said lets-"

"No." Lucy announced bluntly, glaring back at him. "I will not be going anywhere with you!" Trying to free from him, but Natsu still held her tighter.  As she struggled, he grabbed both her writs harshly, making her look straight at him.

"I will make you come with me, and there will be no escape."

____________________________________________________________________________________

HEHE

Bye!!

-animeloves1