Chapter 2

Amalia's POV

As I finished all my homework as well as the lunch an announcement goes on "Amalia Johnson! report to the Principal, along with your bag immediately." The moment I heard it, I begin walking to the principles, placing all the thoughts aside of why I would get called since I didn't did any thing from quite a long.

The principal's office is quite with the doors shut, gently knocking before entering and their I noticed 2 more humans, more specifically 2 police officers.

As I turn to principal, to ask why was I called here. His usual friendly expression is now replaced with a sad one. "Sit down Amalia," He speaks in soft voice pointing towards the chair in front of him.

The principal takes a breath before giving a sympathetic look "I'm sorry to break this to you Amalia, your father is no more. He was found dead due to overdosing of drugs."

Relief was all I felt, the best news of the month. But, now what? Since I don't have a guardian, will I be put in foster system? I voice out my thoughts "What will I go now? Will I be put under foster care or something?" I ask while looking at the principal as well as glancing towards those officers.

"Well! Dear, we'll take you to the station, there we will get your DNA test done and will look for any family or relative of yours, if not found. You will be put into the system." The officer with beautiful eyes said.

"Okay!" I said before bitting my lips. We went to the police station and their they took my blood sample, informing that it will take 3-4 hours for the results to come. After waiting for an eternity, the beautiful eyed officer came with a smiley face "We have a good news for you child, we found you have six elder brothers, and your eldest brother, He's coming here along with your second older brother to pick you up."

Damn! I knew sir was not my real father, but I didn't expected myself to have any siblings. Now here the question arises how will I live under same roof with 6 males? How will they treat me? I pull myself out of those thoughts and focus on the main thing.

"Well Amalia, I would suggest you to rest for sometime, it'll take some hours for your brothers to arrive, since they're coming from Italy." He explains. "Alright"I said coolly but only I know how much all these information have started forming a headache, I rubbed my temple slowly massage my head. How will my life will be now? With such thoughts I drifted off to sleep.
What an eventful day!

**************************************************
                       Hey there!!
So Chapter 2 is also out, do vote if you're liking the book, if not do inform the changes which should be made and I hope you enjoy the book further<3
💗

**************************************************                       Hey there!! So Chapter 2 is also out, do vote if you're liking the book, if not do inform the changes which should be made and I hope you enjoy the book further<3💗