Chapter 15

Triggered Warning ahead >

Whip!

Whip!

The sound of whipping echoed in the silent room. My ten year old version layed on the cold, dirty floor, whimpering as deep bloody slashes were made on my back, with the stupid leather belt of none other than Arthur Frey.

The leader of the German mafia, also someone who paid for me when that son of a bitch. Oops! I mean my step father sold me. Arthur is the one who bought me.

At that moment of time, I didn't know what was happening? Why was it happening? To me?

The only thing I knew was to endure the given pain, stay alive, and just prepare for the upcoming pain.

I was getting used to their wickedness and the pain they inflict, not only physically but mentally too. I was always told that I'm no one but just a mere toy to get used, for people to punch me, beat me, torture me. If they are having bad day, and want to vent their frustration out, then I was always ready. In their basement, starved, malnourished, ready to get beaten.

But I was given a little bit of freedom to roam in the mansion, and just like every other evening. I was going to my room aka basement, after their torturous session, as my whipping session got over.

Stumbling, I made my way back to the basement, but suddenly something inside me urged me to escape the suffocating darkness. I needed air, a moment of respite from the torment.

Silently, I tiptoed out of the mansion, my torn clothes clinging to my bruised body. The night enveloped me, its stillness a stark contrast to the chaos within those walls. I continued my walk aimlessly, my mind lost in the whirlwind of emotions.

After some while, my wandering led me to an abandoned parking lot. The flickering streetlights casting eerie shadows on the cracked pavement.

As I stood there, contemplating the vastness of the empty space, a voice suddenly broke the silence. I turned my head to see a boy, engrossed in a phone call, I couldn't make out his words clearly but I found myself captivated by his rough and deep voice, yet it sounded so melodious.

I was too deep in my thoughts that I didn't realize When his call ended and now all his attention was on me. The sudden silence filled in the parking, his blue piercing eyes staring at mine with tint of curiosity, when he broke the silence.

"Who are you? What are you doing here at this time?" His deep voice spoke out as he came near me.

"I was just wandering here, taking a bit of fresh air." I muttered timidly, moving back to create little distance which made him stop.

He hummed, "And may I know who you are?" He again repeated the same question.

"I'm sorry, my mom once told to not share any personal information with any stranger." I spoke trying to be confident to not let him show I was intimidated by his presence.

He let out a chuckle and bent slightly to face me, "Well! In that case, how about we introduce each other and get to know each other?" He mumbled.

I eyed his face suspiciously since I can't really trust anyone out here. After a minute I sighed, nodding my head in agreement since I don't think he's going to let me go anytime soon.

"Before our introductory part, may I know who you hurt you?" He whispered with same curious tone but his eyes filled with warmth stared at mine. His hand slowly made its way to my face, touching my cheek, this made me realize the slapping mark on my right cheek and the bruised lips clearly visible to him.

"Uh n-no one, there's nothing to worry about. It's nothing." I managed to say, as I'm not a great liar and by looking at his face, it doesn't look like he believed anything I said, but still he says nothing which I'm thankful for.

"Uh I'm Amelia, and I am Eleven years old." I muttered with a small smile since it's always good to smile at strangers, especially if you don't want them to be suspicious.

"Hello Amelia, I am a fifteen year old young, handsome man." He spoke with a cute smile on his face and a small dimple visible on it.

He further continued, "my name is Alessandro, Pequeño. [Little one]

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

                                 Hey there!!!

I'm really sorry for such a long update. Since my exams are near, so it's kinda hard to give regular updates.

Also sorry for the short chapter.

How is the chapter going so far?

I hope you're liking it.

This chapter just gave a small glimpse of Amelia's painful past.

Let's see what the destiny has stored for Amelia.

And thank you for all the votes, this really means a lot.

I'll try to update as soon as I can.

So till the next update,

Have a great day ahead<3
💗