Chapter 7

Amalia's POV

Sometimes even after knowing that you've overcome your past, still those haunting thoughts do visit us in one way or another, many people experience PTSD, some gets panic attacks while some relive those memories in visions.  

FLASHBACK
Trigger warning ahead-->

Today was my 11th birthday, I turned 11 years old this year but now it seems all empty to not have someone who cares for you specially on birthdays. It's not like I have never celebrated my birthday, I have and my past year birthdays were very special for me because I had someone with who I can share my joy, my pain, my tears, my happiness but eventually he as well left me all alone in this dark world.

So for me there's nothing special in today's day, As I was getting home from my late,night shift in a dining. I went past a departmental store and there I noticed a small packet of cookie. I just got my monthly check, a few dollars gone won't get noticed by dear father. Right? Thinking this I entered the store and purchased the cookie just for myself. I went at the side, opening the wrapper I starts savouring the delicious little sweet which I'm eating after years moreover father dearest made me starve from 2 days so apart from water this is my sweetheart now.

Quickly finishing up the dessert I headed to my personal hell aka the house where that man lives. Opening the door with spare keys I silently entered the house to not make a single noise but as I was about to climb the stairs, my arm was yanked by a very furious Henry who was looking at me with his red eyes.

"Where the hell were you? You fucking whore!!" Before his words could register in my brain, I felt a hard sting on my cheek knowing he again slapped me hardly and yet again I was powerless, just taking the hits as I couldn't do anything to defend myself.

"Seems like you like the hard way huh? Then let's make you teach good lesson in hard way only!" Saying this he went to bathroom and bought a bucket filled with icy cold water as the whether was also so chilly, it didn't helped but made my condition worse.

Before I knew, I was drenched in cold water, trembling, unable to form any word, a sudden wave of dizziness washed over me and I felt myself being dragged and after a while I could no longer feel the ground since I was hanged with the ceiling AGAIN. After a moment I feel the familiar sharp pain on my back.

Crying out in pain I received another hit, then another. After gaining a little bit of strength I begged, " P-ple-please sir, I-Im so sorry! I won't d-do it again." The belt kept hitting me with full force, my mind couldn't keep up with the amount of pain my body was receiving. I felt myself slipping out of consciousness and the last thing I could recall was me falling on hard ground with a thud and then darkness consumed me.

End of flashback

I woke up gasping for air another fucking nightmare, checking the clock, sighing I realized it's 5 in the morning as it's almost time for me to get off the bed, I walked over to the bathroom and took a long, relaxing shower, did body wash with lavender vanilla loofah and washed it all off, after drying myself up I opened my still unpacked suitcase and took a warm full sleeved hoodie along with a comfy pyjamas, putting them, having 2 painkillers, I exit the bedroom and went downstairs.

Since it's 7 am I'm guessing not everyone is awake, thinking this I entered the dining and as expected I found Leonardo wide awake on his laptop doing something while Lorenzo in the kitchen doing something, deciding not to disturb leo, I went directly in the kitchen, as Enzo noticed me he wished, "Good morning sorella, how you slept?" He asked while I replied, "Good morning Enzo, thanks for asking and yea I slept good." I lied and hope he don't notice but since I'm pretty good lier, I don't think he will.

After our small greeting he told me to sit in dining while he's bringing breakfast even are me declining because I'm not a breakfast person as I don't really eat breakfast but since the stubborn human won't listen to me. I made my way bedside leo, upon noticing me within himself, he spoke, "Morning stella, how you doing this early morning?" He asks then I answered him, "morning Enzo, I'm doing pretty well." I replied with a small smile while he nodded and continued working.

Just then Enzo bought a bowl full of fruits and a large plate filled with lots of waffle and placed them in front of me expecting me to finish it all in his dreams I looked at him and thanked him for breakfast while he ruffled my hairs.

Soon, loud thundering footsteps were heard coming downstairs which were of non other than my giant brothers, all four of my brothers came and sat on their respective seats while three of them with huge grins wishing me good morning to which I as well replied softly with shy smile, Antonio grumbled something while glaring at me, I really have no idea why he's being a bitch for literally no reason!

Dante came and sat beside me squeezing my hand gently in a comforting manner while giving a small smile, I smiled back at him. Soon we all started having our breakfast. Since I'm not used to having anything specifically early in the morning, I could only finish up the bowl of fruits along with a glass of orange juice, soon enough I was really full, so I leaned back on my chair waiting for everyone to finish up so I can leave.

I sometimes still finds it difficult that now I have a family who actually cares for, I've saw it in their eyes, gesture, behavior. After having some moments with my brothers I totally forgot about my upset mood because of this morning's nightmare. I wish I could just erase my past and live a happy life as I don't want any of them to know about my traumatic past.

My thoughts got broken by a throat clearing which was of Leonardo, "principessa, you'll be going to shopping along with Romeo, Rocco and Dante to get all the stuff you need which includes clothes, school stuff and whatever you wish to buy." Saying this he takes out a black card from his wallet sliding it over to Romeo. Just then Rocco squealed,"we're gonna have lots of fun!!" How can shopping be fun?? It's so tiring fuck, I hate it.

As everyone finished up their breakfast, all went to their respective room to either get ready or start with their day while dressed myself in another hoodie with jeans and went to living room waiting for the boys while doing time paas on my mobile, soon one by one they started presenting their giant selves, ready to head out.

They went to the garage as I followed them, choosing which car they'll take, finally settling with Ferrari, We all went inside with Romeo driving with Dante on passanger while me and Rocco on back seat.

Let's see how it goes.
_______________________________________________
                               Hey there!!

So another chapter is also out. I understand, getting little boring but I'm preparing sweet and sour spices for upcoming chapter.
Till the next update
Have a great day ahead<3
💗

 Till the next updateHave a great day ahead<3💗