Chapter 3

Leonardo's POV

I'm sitting in my office signing up some papers of my legal company related to new opening of few clubs just then I heard ringing of my phone, without glancing at the screen I answered "Hello" I said. "Is this Mr. Leonardo Rossi?" The person on call spoke. "Yes, who you might be?"

"Sir, I'm speaking from Houston Police Station. I've called you in regards of miss Amalia, who recently lost her step father and is in need of a guardian, we run a DNA test and the results are showing she's your sister sir, so are you interested in taking over her guardianship? If not she will be placed in forster care."

I sat their frozen from sudden information, processing all his words and clearing my throat I answered "Yes, I will take her in. I might take few hours to reach their since I'm currently in Italy, till then please get the paper work all ready." I hung up. Still shocked from the sudden news of my sister, mia sorella. Finally she's coming home.

I called my pilot, ordering him to get the private jet ready for Houston, after that since I've to inform every brother of mine about the arrival of our principessa (princess). I pressed the intercom and said "Family meeting in 15mins in living room"

I entered the living room, sensing the pin drop silence and after making sure all my brothers are here, I started "well boys today I got a very interesting call from Houston Police Station, turns out, our sorellina [little sister] in need of a guardian since recently her step father died so everyone! Starting moving your ass and get to work. Lorenzo, you're coming with me. Romeo e Rocco, you both will get the room ready for her."

As I finished, I could see different emotions on everyone's face, happiness, excitement, relief, but Antonio's story seems little different, he seems sad as well as grumpy. I'll talk to this boy later firstly it's getting time to take off so I informed Lorenzo and told him we need to leave, he silently nodded and made his way to the car waiting in the front.

After reaching at airport, we took off to bring our sorellina back. Finally, the mafia princess is returning back
___________________________________________________

                            Heyyy!!!
So another chapter is out! Do vote if you're liking the book so far. Have a great day ahead<3
💗

 Have a great day ahead<3💗