Chapter 13

Amalia's POV

I gasped, jerking awake from another  memory of HIS. Good thing, I didn't wake anyone up.

I was tucked into Dante's arm and Rocco's one leg was thrown over us while Romeo is on the sofa, lips apart with a little bit of drool on his side lips.

I giggled after seeing Rocco clutching Romeo's hand tightly and hugging it to his chest.

I sneaked out of Dante's arm as quietly as I could and replaced myself with a pillow which he hugged. I took my phone out clicking a few pictures of them, capturing the memory.

Sneaking out of the theater, I made my way towards my bedroom. The hallways are dark as it's still midnight.

"You still awake lia?" I heard a sudden voice behind me which startled me, turning around I saw Enzo with ruffled hair, the tiredness in his eyes showed he was in the office, still working.

"Yeah! I was in the theater, just woke up so I was going to bed only." I answered him. Sighing he came forward, "it's not healthy to stay late at night lia, you should sleep." Saying this he tucked me in bed.

"Good night lia," He said softly, leaning forward and kissing gently on my temple.

"Good night." I whispered, surrendering myself to darkness.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Next morning~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ears, but instead of getting out of the bed. I chose to stay here for sometime, just enjoying the warmth of my comforting, cozy blankets.

"You know shutting your alarm and then going back to sleep isn't going to help in waking you at all. " Romeo chuckled.

"I know but right now I just need my sleep or else I might get dark circles, and once I get those. I'm not leaving a single person alive in this whole mansion." I said in a sleepy voice trying to threaten which made him chuckle again.

"Sorry to ruin your sleep, my sleeping beauty but it's your first day of school here so unfortunately you have to get up if you don't want to get late." Romeo said with another chuckle.

How can someone chuckle so much in the early morning?

"Okay fine! I'm awake." I groaned loudly before actually getting up. As I stumbled out of bed, I tried to shake off the sleepiness and get ready for the day.

"Come fast downstairs bambina." Saying this, he took his leave.

I made my way to the bathroom, splashed some water on my face, and looked at myself in the mirror. I took a deep breath, just trying to get this over with.

After a quick refreshing bath, I got dressed in the school uniform which consists of a crisp white shirt, navy blue skirt, and knee high socks which kinda made me feel smart and confident. I fastened the shiny silver buttons on my blouse and made sure my tie was perfectly straight.