Chapter 5

Amelia's POV

I woke abruptly from another nightmare, thankfully I didn't screamed or something or else it might've created some problems. When I looked at my surroundings, I realized I was tucked into a soft, fluffy, smooth yet really big bed. 

After climbing out of bed I made me way out, searching for the duo brothers and saw them having some serious conversation among each other, so instead of disturbing them I sat quietly on one of the couches placed there.

"You slept good bambina?" Lorenzo asked smiling as he saw me. I also smiled in return and said "yes I did, thank you. By the way how much more time will it take for us to land wherever we're landing?"

"Cara, we're landing in Italy and it's about 20-30 minutes before we land." [Dear] He replied and got busy doing something in laptop while I sat gazing at the beautiful view of all clouds. Soon enough we were on ground, this time a driver was driving the car and Leonardo on passanger seat while Lorenzo beside me.

As we reached near the destination the first thing which I noticed were really big gates and inside was a fucking mansion, what was I even expecting from such richy bank account people? Still I wasn't really expecting their house to be so big but ugh anyway we went inside and there I noticed all the guards bowing to Leonardo like he's their king. Hmm interesting.

As we entered the mansion, and went in some living room like area, "boys come downstairs." Lorenzo yelled, due to sudden loud voice I flinched, not too much but enough to get noticed which unfortunately happened to be with Leonardo, why the fuck does he notice everything!! Anyway so Leonardo put a hand on my shoulder in a comforting way which is way too sweet.

As loud footsteps were heard approaching the living room and soon enough 3 more huge males came, "oh mio Dio! è così bella e carina." Said a boy. [Oh my goodness! She's so beautiful and cute] before I knew a huge body hugged me so tightly that it took everything in me not to scream out of pain as my body was paining really bad at this point, slightly I patted his shoulder and he let me go.

"Um sorry for the sudden hug, by the way I'm Rocco and I'm 17 years old and I'm your fifth older brother." He introduced himself smiling sheepishly.

Then another boy came forward smiling gently and said, "Hi bambina, myself Dante and I'm also 17 years but few months younger than Rocco so basically the youngest Rossi but not anymore." He winked while I nodded smiling.

Then the third male also came and said, "hello dear myself Romeo and I'm 18 years old also your fourth elder brother."

"Hello everyone! Myself Amalia and I'm 16 years, nice to meet you all, um but I was informed that I have 6 brothers while you all are five?" I said.

Lorenzo answered," Baby, you'll meet your sixth brother at dinner, right now he's not home and his name is Antonio and he's 20 yrs, your third oldest brother."

Just then Rocco said, "baby you might be jet lagged? Let's go to your room, you know I and Romeo we both decorated it ourselves but if you don't like the decorations we can change it as per your liking." He rambles while taking me to first floor, explaining where whose room is and the arrangement of it from youngest to eldest so mine is the very first room from the corridor.

As he opens the door, I stood stunned from the modern and classic look of such a big room. It looks really amazing.

After exploring the whole room as well as a very large walk in closet along with bathroom he said," Well dear, take some rest till the dinner, one of us will to esort you to the dining

After exploring the whole room as well as a very large walk in closet along with bathroom he said," Well dear, take some rest till the dinner, one of us will to esort you to the dining. Oh and bambina, everyone is really glad to have you back." He the suddenly hugged me but this time gently so I as well hugged him back while muttering, "I'm glad to be here." Saying this I smiled after seeing him grinning ear to ear.

After he left, I kept the suitcase in the closet to unpack it later because right now I'm really tired even after taking a nap in the plane so I just did what I was supposed to do, sat on the bed and it was so comfy so I layed on it and within few minutes sleep consumed me.
_______________________________________________

                          Ciao everyone!
So another chapter is also out! I hope you guys are liking the story so far. Till the next update. Have a great day ahead<3
💗

 Have a great day ahead<3💗