The Wrong Trousers

f/m = favourite music

f/s/m = favourite sleep music

f/b = favourite breakfast

Three rockets are pinned to the wall and next to it is a photo of Wallace, Y/n and Gromit all smiling but underneath the photo is a shadow that's standing up.

The morning starts with Gromit pouring tea inside three cups putting the teapot down and puts a piece of toast in the toaster Gromit pushes it cracking his fingers before moving over to a calendar crossing the 12th that's circled with 'Gromits Birthday' he stares at it looking back before to his watch before glancing up while Wallace is sleeping.

Gromit looks at the calendar a bit worried then a yawn got his attention he saw Y/n walking in he said "Morning, Gromit" Y/n walks over to the table sits down as Gromit looks to him then a noise caught his attention Gromit walks over to the door to see a bunch of letters, he gathers them up and flips through until the last letter was to him.

Seeing it Gromit puts the letters in his mouth and walks back to the kitchen Y/n eating his breakfast "Here it comes, Gromit" Entering Gromit stops for a train choo passing pass then Gromit walks forward sitting at his chair putting the letters down and opens his pulling out a card not noticing Y/n reach under the table just as the train choo comes by he grabs a brown wrap present.

Y/n watch Gromit pulls out a card opens it for a chime causing him to close it before opening it for the chime 'For he's a jolly good fellow' Gromit rolls his eyes putting the card down "Gromit" He looks to Y/n who holds a present to him "You didn't think I forget did you" Gromit takes the present and opens it up to reveal a book called 'Electronics for dogs volume 2'.

Gromit gets out of his chair walks over to Y/n and hugs him chuckling Y/n hugs him back "I knew you wanted that book, so I bought it last week" They let go then a buzzer is heard making Gromit and Y/n look to see the a board with each red buzzer next to 'Slippers, Breakfast, Newspaper and Walkies' the breakfast buzzer is flashing red "Guess Wallace is awake".

Pressing the button awake Wallace calls "It's my turn for breakfast this morning, Gromit" Gromit sits on his chair and leans back pulling a lever "I like a three minute day-" He looks up along with Y/n who said "Here we go" Suddenly Wallce bed tips up noticing he said "Whoa" A hatch opens "Steady on" Wallace slips out of bed "Aaah" He slips into his brown pants straps on his shoulders "Gromit, Y/n"

When the straps let go Wallace lands on his chair "Ow" He spins his head making a face causing Y/n to chuckle Wallace raise his arm for robotic arms to slip long sleeves over them then a robot rolls over "Huh" Wallace raise his arms up for the robot to slip his white shirt, green vest and red tie over his head and Wallace pops out he smiles.

Gromit reads the newspaper and hits a button for a machine attach to a spoon to flick jam towards Wallace who stares then the toaster launch a toast that's burnt into the air making the jam hits it and lands on the plate Wallace chuckles grabbing the toast Y/n said "Well that invention worked well, Uncle" Wallace bits the toast eating it he said "Well that went as well as could be expected didn't it, hmm".

Wallace looks to Gromit who stares at him blinking a bit and Y/n raise a brow at him he ask "What do you mean" Taking another bite Wallace said "Though I might have to make a small adjustment to the drop" He motion the trapdoor above him "A touch painful on re-entry" Shaking his head Y/n said "Then how about placing a cushion on the chair to soften on the re-entry".

Thinking about what Y/n means before eating the rest of the toast smiling Wallace said "Cracking toast, Gromit" He gives Gromit a thumbs up staring at him for a moment before Gromit goes back to the newspaper noticing Y/n ask "Uncle, don't you remember what day is it today" Wallace thinks for a moment then he ask "Any post was there per chance"?