Cracking Contraptions

A hard boil egg on an egg holder is on a conveyor with a cup of tea next to it a spoon goes in and stirring the tea and comes out the conveyer belt for the egg to reach the end and gets cracked.

The Tellyscope

Wallace, Y/n and Gromit are sitting on their chairs Wallace looking around, Y/n Reading a magazine and Gromit reading a book Wallace ask "Nearly time for our favourite TV program, eh Gromit, Y/n" Looking at his watch Y/n said "You are correct, Uncle" Gromit is about to get up but Wallce said "Ah no, don't get up".

Gromit and Y/n looks to Wallace press a button on his armchair "I'll use my new remote-control device" The arm opens for a glove attach to a spring holding a tennis ball Wallace pulls the glove and let go for it to release the ball into a hole in the painting of Wallace, Y/n and Gromit at a place called Blackpool.

The ball went hits a target going onto a pipe bouncing out before rolling down in a spiral pipe making the rope pull a piece of cement up and the ball lands in a basket that went on a Ferriss wheel before it was pop out landing on another glove to pull a lever making gears to move while the TV rolls out of the wall towards Wallace who points "This will save your legs, it's precision technology".

The TV went up to Wallace for him to press the button turning the TV on "Oh ho" It went back Gromit shake his head a bit and Y/n stare in disbelief "Spot on target from the comfort of my armchair" They watch the TV go back into the wall on the screen shows Penguins the Annoucer said "These seemingly placid birds have adapted perfectly to the hostile environment".

It shows more Penguins "But explorers beware..." A couple of Penguins turn around "...few are prepared for the consequences..." More Penguins are seen and one Penguin stares in a direction "...when penguins turn..." The Penguin turns to the camera Wallace said "Oh wrong program" He shake his fists "Quick, change channel".

Wallace press a button for the arm to open he looks around him "Oh..." Y/n looks to him "Aah, I've used my only ball" Turning his head Y/n ask "Gromit do you have the remote" Nodding Gromit pulls out the remote and gives to Y/n "I'll change the channel, Uncle" He aims the remote but Wallace takes it he said "Oh thanks, lad" He puts the remote on the glove "Ah that's just the ticket".

Noticing Y/n yells "Wait Uncle Wallace, don't" But Wallace pulls the glove and let's go making it release the remote into the hole making Gromit slap his head and Y/n looks to Wallace "Uncle you could have use it to change the channel" Suddenly a bang caught his attention along with Wallace and Gromit.

They look around hearing more noises coming from within the walls even hearing a horse neigh then it went silent then the TV channel changes to 'The Cheese Files' Wallace ask "Oh well, I think we got away with that, eh pooch, lad" He smiles at Gromit and Y/n "Mmm" But suddenly noise got their attention Y/n said "Uh oh".

The TV shakes the screen went static and the TV comes out of the wall fast surprising Gromit and Y/n who jumps out of his chair onto the floor just as the TV went to Wallace who yells "Ohh owh" The TV snap off hitting him into the window "Ohh ohh" Y/n sits up next to Gromit "Oh that's torn it" Wallace is dizzy "I think I've bent my tube" Sighing Y/n said "I'll go order another TV and remote".

A Christmas Cardomatic

A turkey costume is seen standing Wallace said "Come on, smile" Y/n use white flour for snowflakes to fall "Think festive" The Turkey raise it's right wing and bend its right leg for a flash then it stands on the tip of the log "Watch the birdy" Turkey turns for another flash then it stands on its left leg spread both wings "Leg a little higher..."