Aftermath, The Were-Rabbit

Meanwhile Gromit wakes up due to knocking on the door Y/n calls "Gromit, wake up" He move his gaze before taking his hat off getting out of bed walking over to the door opening to see Y/n who is concerned "You better look at this" He walks, and Gromit follows him while all the eyes of the paintings light up.

Gromit looks surprised at this and Y/n frowns "The alarm should've waked us up" He walk to the kitchen with Gromit to see the teapot off the stove that is turned on Gromit turns the stove off Y/n looks to the fridge before shaking his head "Well I'll be" It was open and food scraps is on the floor Gromit rub his chin and the breakfast buzzes making him and Y/n look to it.

Y/n pulls the lever and Gromit pulls the 'Assistance' lever before sitting at the table watching Wallace who yells "Ow" He comes through the hatch landing on the seat he smiles "Morning, Gromit, Y/n" He spread his arms for long sleeves to go over them while looking at the paper Y/n said "Morning, uncle" Slippers go on his feet and brown pants slip on.

The shirt, vest and tie went over Wallace who pop his head out the hole he smiles waving his fist Wallace ask "A pest-free night per..." He begins to frown noticing the eyes buzzing "...chance" Leaning back Y/n said "Better show him, Gromit" Gromit flicks the newspaper over it spins until reaching Wallace showing a picture of a marrow with a bite the headline said 'Night of Vegetable Carnage' Wallace said "Oh" He raise his head "Lummy day".

Now they are in the church with the townspeople all shouting behind Gromit is Mr. Dibbler who said "It's a disaster" Behind Y/n is Miss Blight who calls "Me garden's ruined" In front of Wallace who is concerned is Mr. Windfall who said "It's carnage out there" Next to him Mrs. Mulch ask "Where were Anti-Pesto" Holding a notepad and pencil Mackintosh calls "Simmer down, now".

The Townspeople went quiet "Right" Mackintosh hold pencil up "One at a time, if ya please" He dabs it on his tongue as Miss Thripp went over to Wallace she said "We pay good money for our crop protection" She points her small shovel at him, and Gromit as Mr. Crock said "If ya can't deliver the goods..." He waves his fist a Y/n's face "...maybe you should keep you traps shut".

Mr. Crook put his broken trap on Y/n's lap making him pick it up looking at it as Mr. Growbag stands up raising a hand he said "I never saw such cauliflower carnage" A piece of the trap fall off making Y/n look to Wallace and Gromit who looks to him "Worse than the Great Slug Blight of '32..." Mr. Growbag wave his hand "...when there were slugs the size of pigs".

Turning her head Mrs. Mulch calls "Growbag's right" She stands up waving her hand "The slugs are back" The townspeople get up complaining Mr. Windfall said "The slugs are back" Raising his hands Mackintosh said "That's enough" He wave his hands "That's enough" Mackintosh stomps his foot "Look, this flippin' vegetable competition..."

He takes off his hat revealing his bald head "...causes nothin' but trouble every year" Turning his head Mr. Windfall said "Here we go" He looks to Mr. Caliche who calls "Get on with ya" Walking forward Mackintosh said "If ya ask me..." He points "Know what" Mackintosh moves his hand back "I'll tell ya" He turns facing the townspeople "If ya ask me, this was arson".

Confuse Mr. Caliche ask "Arson" Behind him Miss Thripp ask "Arson" Mackintosh said "Aye" He furrow his brows "Someone arsin' around" Mackintosh chuckles a bit raising a finger "That's right" The townspeople stood up "One of you lot" Mackintosh points at them "A man" Suddenly Reverend calls "This was no man".

Everyone including Y/n, Wallace and Gromit look and they gasp to see Vicar on a wheelchair rolling down the aisle "Does a man have teeth..." He raises his hands making Miss Blight gasp "...the size of axe blades" Reverend moves the wheelchair forward to Mackintosh he grab his uniform pulling him close "Or ears like terrible tombstones" Mackintosh gulps.