A Close Shave

Snoring is heard and three shadows of sheep is seen moving around in a circle right next to the photo of Wallace, Y/n and Gromit and alarm clock on top of a service device as Wallace snores in his bed on the nightstand is some cheese and a knife on a plate with a packet of crackers but suddenly, they start to shake, and the knife falls off and lands in between the slippers.

Meanwhile Y/n is sleeping in his room listening to his f/s/m moving a bit in his sleep as Gromit awake knitting on his bed he looks to his nightstand to see a mug of tea shaking and a ball of yarn falls off the stand rolling onto the floor while a green and white truck drives until it stops at a set of light but in between a gap is a sheep it said "Baaahhh".

The Sheep tries to move "Baaahhh" Gromit move his gaze and lift his ear a bit hearing something as the Sheep tries to move again "Baaahhh" Suddenly the wood under it breaks making the Sheep land on the sidewalk "Baahhh" It shake its head before walking over towards a gate the Sheep stops and turns around to the truck.

Watching the sheep is a pair of eyes of a dog staring at the Sheep who turns and walks through the open gate noticing the dog begins to open the door about to step out but suddenly a hand grabs his arm it is a woman who shook her head while the dog looks at her for a moment before closing the door looking at the mirror glaring.

Meanwhile the Sheep walks to a dog door looking before entering the house and on the fence is a sigh that said 'Wallace, Y/n & Gromit's Wash 'N' Go Window Cleaning Service' with the number underneath while the dog stares the light turns green for the truck to drive with the sheep inside as Gromit continues to knit, he stops to see he's reached the end and Gromit stops.

The next morning Gromit is pouring tea in a cup and notice Y/n walking in yawning he said "Morning, Gromit" Gromit pours some tea in another cup and pass it to Y/n who takes it "Thank you, friend" He sits down while Gromit puts the teapot down and grabs the newspaper suddenly buzzing caught his and Y/n's attention.

They look to see the breakfast light flashing "Sounds like, Uncle Wallace is up" Gromit nods staring as Wallace press the button a few more times turning raising a hand he calls "Porridge today, Gromit" He smiles "Tuesday" Pushing the button towards Gromit who leans back Y/n said "Here we go" Gromit reads the newspaper and pulls the lever.

Y/n glance up as the bed tips upwards a hatch opens Wallace calls "Geromino" He slides under the blanket through the hatch into his brown strap pants "Aahh" The straps slap Wallace's shoulders for him to land on the chair with a pillow on it Wallace moves his head around before raising his arms for robotic arms to slide the long sleeves on his arms.

A robot rolls over for Wallace to raise his arms for the robot to put a white shirt, green vest and red tie over Wallace who pop his head out before grabbing a spoon smiling as Gromit slams the button for a machine to fire porridge into the air Y/n watch it heading for end of the table that a part is flipped revealing a bowl for the porridge to land in with some bits falling out.

Opening a notebook and pen Y/n said "9 points on the landing but still could use some work on getting all of it inside" He writes down the results as Wallace is about to eat but suddenly a noise got his attention he ask "Huh" The machine tilts down and fires another shot of porridge at Wallace who uses his bowl to block the shot "Ohh".

Noticing this Y/n ask "What the" He ducks avoiding a shot from the machine that keeps firing Gromit notice Wallace said "Ohh" Gromit tries to move the button he looks to Wallace who keeps using the bowl to block the shots but he use his hand to block another shot "Turn it off" He got hit in the chest and more shots fire Y/n said "There's a switch under the machine".

He ducks again to avoid another shot of porridge as Gromit gets out of his seat and went over and Wallace gets hit by more porridge and Y/n moves avoiding each shot that came near him Wallace groans while Gromit reach the machine that keeps firing, he flip the switch shutting the machine down Y/n said "That was close".