Curse of the Were-Rabbit

A picture of Wallace with brown hair and a moustache holding a cake shape like a bone with a single candle to Gromit who is a puppy, the next photo is a six-year-old Y/n holding Gromit who licks him, and Wallace stands behind him smiling placing his hands on their shoulders, the next photo is 12 year old Y/n standing on Gromit's left and Wallace with short hair on Gromit's right.

They stood smiling at Gromit who graduated from Dogwarts University, passing the lamp on a nightstand is Wallace, Y/n and Gromit together smiling, the next picture Y/n and Gromit are still smiling but Wallace was looking to the right, the next photo Gromit raise a brow putting his hands on his hips and Y/n close his eyes in irritation.

The next photo above is Wallace licking his lips holding some cheese, the next photo Gromit is climbing a ladder and Y/n looking worried, the next photo above Gromit confronts Wallace who shocked to see him, the next photo Gromit face palms due to Wallace putting the cheese in his mouth acting innocent.

The next photo is Y/n trying to convince Wallace and Gromit to be friends again, the next photo Wallace arms cross looking to the right Y/n looking sad in the middle and Gromit looking to the left knitting, around the corner on the wall is Wallace and Gromit waving to one another, the photo Wallace and Gromit look down to see Y/n looking sad with his goggles on.

The next photo Wallace and Gromit smile patting his shoulder and Y/n notice them, the next photo Y/n holds a plate of cheese to Wallace and a book of 'Electronic for dogs Volume 3' to Gromit, the next photo Wallace wearing a new vest, Y/n goggles on his head and Gromit holding his new book all smiling on the frame said 'Home Sweet Home'.

Suddenly a shadow went pass the window out the window reveals the night sky with some clouds and a full moon suddenly lightning flashes 'The Cuse of the Were-Rabbit' two words turn to fur the I puff a rabbit tail and the w turned into rabbit ears.

Meanwhile a shoe stomps on a puddle by the Constable name Albert Mackintosh who whistles walking down a street with his hands behind his back Mackintosh whistles, but he stops due to a glass breaking and a cat meow sighing he said "Aah" He continues walking and whistling but a shadow went pass a building while the Mackintosh makes a turn.

A creature slurping through the bushes onto the road before turning to a fence it slurps heading towards it a sign said 'Proteced by Anti-Pesto' the creature breathes heavily as the latch opens making the gate open creakingly to reveal vegetables and a gnome the creature slurping moves forward into the garden, but little did it knew the head of the gnome turns and its eyes flashes and buzzes.

Meanwhile the eyes of a lady in a picture frame beeping but there were pictures of different people that are 'Our Valued Clients' as a dial turns the stove on under a kettle that releases steam towards pieces of wood that moves on a wheel with rope moving the gears to a device holding a long piece of circular wood going up and down in a hole on the ceiling.

Above the kitchen is a glove poking a bed making it creak and sleeping on the bed is Gromit who wakes up as Y/n sleeps then a hatch opens above him for a glove to come down poking his stomach making him wake up Y/n said "Another job to do" He smiles while a picture of cheese opens revealing a plate of cheese being held by a glove comes out and stop in front of Wallace.

Smelling the scent Wallace lift his head just as the glove moves back towards the wall and Wallace follows only to hit his head on the photo he smiles as a photo of a bone flashes red before flipping to 'Activate Launch' Gromit glance up to watch a section of his wall went inward before going up and his bed went 90 degrees up into the space.

Y/n grabs his goggles just as the wall went inward before going up and his bed went 90 degrees up into the space as the wall went inward before going up and Wallace's bed went 90 degrees up into the space while Wallace slides out into a tube with Y/n and Gromit joining him looking to one another before stopping at the end.