Tottington hall, BunVac6000

N/n = Niece name

H/c = Hair colour

Meanwhile Lady Tottington leans up she ask "In an hour" She doesn't know what happened to Wallace "I can't wait an hour" Lady Tottington turns "I have a major infestation" She didn't get a reply "Hmm" Lady Tottington presses the receiver "Hello" She keeps pressing "Hello" Lady Tottington puts the speaker back "Hmm".

Suddenly the doorbell rings catching her attention "Ah" She smiles "That's more like it" Lady Tottington trots over to the door and opens it "Thank goodness you've..." But when she looks and gets a surprised "Oh" Standing in front of her holding a bouquet of roses is a man name Victor Quartermaine who said "What ho".

He smiles chuckling "For you, my love" Victor holds the bouquet to Lady Tottington who said "Victor" She takes the roses and looks at them "How lovely and..." Lady Tottington looks back to Victor "...unexpected" Moving his hands Victor said "Heard you had a spot of rabbit bother and toodled straight on over..."

Victor smiles to Lady Tottington "...to sort the blighters out" Still smiling Lady Tottington said "Gosh, that's..." She hesitantly "...that's awfully sweet of you" She turns to the door "But you really needn't bother" Suddenly giggling caught Lady Tottington and Victor's attention they look to see a young girl with h/c patting a rabbit in her arms the rabbit giggles the Girl said "You are so cute".

Victor had an irritation on his face and smiling Lady Tottington ask "Who is she, Victor" Groaning Victor said "That's my niece, N/n" He looks to Lady Tottington "My sister had me watch her until the festival is over" He raise his hand "Also it's no bother, little boo-boo" Victor smiles to her "It's the least a chap can do for his filly".

He looks at Tottington Hall "Don't want pests spoiling our beautiful manor house, do we" Hearing that before standing up N/n ask "Your manor house, Uncle" Victor begins to frown at N/n as Lady Tottington leans in, she said "No one's mentioned marriage, Victor" Chuckling Victor said "All in good time, my dear".

N/n rolls her eyes walking over as Victor white with brown spotted Bull Terrier dog name Phillip hold his rifle in his mouth and Victor takes it "Vermin first, though, what what" Philip lands on all four "Come on, Philip" Philip follows Victor who points at N/n "You stay here" He walks pass N/n "It's not right for you to see a vermin's death".

Sighing N/n raspberry her Victor before turning around she said "I'm sorry about my uncle, Your Ladyship" Chuckling Lady Tottington said "It's all right, dear" She pat N/n shoulder "Victor" Lady Tottington walks down the steps "We can deal with this humanely" She before walking after Victo and Philip as N/n sits near the grass ticking the rabbit who giggles flailing its arms making N/n smile.

Meanwhile Wallace, Y/n and Gromit drive through the open gate of Tottington Hall going up the pathway Wallace said "Ho-ho" The van bumps a bit "Very classy" Gromit turns the wheel, Y/n put his goggles on, and Wallace looks to them "Just the sort of client we should be dealing with, eh, lad" They make a turn "How about you take the lead, nephew".

Surprised looking to him Y/n ask "Are you sure" Giving Y/n the grabber Wallace said "I trust you, lad" He looks to Gromit "Right, Gromit" Y/n looks to Gromit who nods looking back to the road smiling Y/n lower his goggles over his eyes he said "I'll use my seat jumper to make an entrance" He press a button.

Meanwhile N/n turns her head to see a van driving to a stop the roof opens for Y/n to come out N/n watch Y/n does a few flips with the sun behind him she stares in awe as Y/n lands in front opens the grabber about to grab a rabbit before raising his head "Uncle you better look at this" Confuse Wallace opens his door and looks slowly he looks shocked Wallace said "Oh".