Chapter 3 - Kira Kira Doki Doki

[Word count - 2,342]

Next week...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

My week of training soon came to an end, and now it is a new week, which means that this is where I get to start working at CiRCLE for real. Before that, I was feeling uneasy about all of this. I was nervous that I might mess up, and that the girl bands might hate me for this. However, Marina understood how I felt, and she assured me that everything will be ok.

After school, I went to CiRCLE, and spotted Marina behind the front desk. She smiled as she waited for my arrival.

"Hey, how was school?" She asked.

"Not bad for the most part, but I was glad to get out there as soon as possible." I replied.

"Well, it is university, and you're usually in the classroom for almost two hours, so I don't blame you for saying that." She said.

Marina changed the subject.

"But now that you're here, are you ready to start your first official day of work?"

"Yeah, as ready as I'll ever be."

"Awesome. First order of business is to change into this."

Marina gave me some work clothes for me to change into, and it just happens to be in my size, too. I took it and I went to go change into my new work uniform.
_____________________________________________

A few minutes later...

I came back and wearing the work uniform Marina was kind enough to give me. I am wearing a black shirt and pants that have the CiRCLE logo on it. Thankfully the outfit was my size, not too loose and not too tight.

"Hey, black looks good on you." Marina said as she grins from ear to ear.

"You think so?"

"Yeah, of course. Black is totally your color."

Well, she was right about that. Most of the casual outfits I normally wear are black. Not because it was an emo phase or anything, I just like how it looks on me.

"Thanks, I guess."

Marina giggled before talking again.

"Now that you've changed, it's about time we get the studio room ready." She said.

"Okay, which band is coming in today?" I asked.

"I believe... Poppin' Party will be in today."

Poppin' Party, huh? I have heard about them from Marina as well. She told me they were an interesting group of high school girls, especially their leader, Toyama Kasumi. I can't wait to meet them.