Chapter 29 - A Boppin' Good Time

[Word count - 1,800]

Flashback to the end of the rematch battle...

Location - Control Room

No POV

"The winner of this live performance battle is... (Y/N) (L/N)." The staff member declared as everyone started clapping and cheering for him.

As the performance came to an end, someone was watching it from behind-the-scenes.

"So, you ended up losing, huh Oblivionis?" The unknown person said.

"But that's fine, at least I was able to see the Galactic Guitar in action."

The person scowled as they zoom in on (Y/N)'s image.

"But what are the chances that it'll fall into the hands of someone like him..."

They start to trace their fingers on the screen, as if they were caressing (Y/N)'s face.

"My dear (Y/N) (L/N)... get ready because I am coming for you and your Galactic Guitar."
_____________________________________________

End of flashback...

A few weeks later...

Location - Residential Area

Your POV

A few weeks have gone by since I went on my date with Ran. We did our best to make sure that we won't get caught by her dad, but at the end of the day, we were busted. Needless to say, he wasn't happy that Ran was hanging out with me, but after an hour of convincing, he said we could hangout together, on the condition that we don't do anything inappropriate.

Right now, it is a brand new day. Once again, there's not a single cloud in the sky. I was walking to Live House CiRCLE with my mom as she was sharing some stuff.

"Okay, so you heard that Roselia and Morfonica are going to do a live performance together, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, Ako mentioned it to me a while ago." I replied.