Chapter 19 - Spring is Here

[Word count - 1,545]

A few days later...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Cafe

Your POV

I am sitting at one of the tables outside of CiRCLE, and just enjoying my break like I always do. However, instead of spending my break with dessert, I was doing homework. Exams are right around the corner, and I need to be able get as much done as I can.

It's worth noting that Kanon and I are still not talking to each other. Every time I see her in the distance, my body would freeze, and I wouldn't know what to say to her. It's pretty much a repeated pattern at this point.

"*sigh* What am I going to do now?"

As I sit here while doing my homework, someone walks up behind me and covered my eyes. I was surprised until I hear...

"Hehehe, guess who?"

The voice sounded very familiar. I thought for a moment before giving an answer.

"Is that... Ako?" I asked.

The person removed their hands from my eyes, and I turned myself around.

I was right, it was Ako who covered my eyes

I was right, it was Ako who covered my eyes. She wasn't alone, though. Rinko is with her, too.

"Oh, hi you two." I said.

"Hey (Y/N)-san! Are you free next weekend?" Ako asked.

I thought for a moment before answering.

"I should be. Is something going on I should know about?" I asked.

"Well, we're going to be having... a Sakura party in the park, and... Roselia, as well as... the other bands will be there." Rinko said. 

When Rinko shared this, I start to freeze up. After all, she said all of the other bands will be there, which would mean that Hello, Happy World! will be attending... as well as Kanon. Am I ready to face her again after how much time has gone by?