Chapter 23 - Planning the Next Move

[Word count - 1,421]

Friday afternoon...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Cafe

Your POV

More and more weeks have gone by, and eventually, people forgot how big of an idiot I was for taking on Ave Mujica in that musical battle. Thankfully, my guitar was repaired and I was able to pick it up yesterday from the shop O-Tae works at. However, it didn't change the fact that these last few weeks were nothing but a nightmare for me.

I try to ignore what people were saying and did my best to get my life back on track. I told my mom that I was ready to go back to work last night, and she was happy for me that I was ready to help her once again.

Once I got to CiRCLE after school on a Friday, I spotted someone sitting on one of the tables outside, and this person was deep in thought about something serious.

It was Yukina, and in front of her is a notebook and pen

It was Yukina, and in front of her is a notebook and pen. It doesn't look like it's her university homework, so what else could it be? A new song for Roselia maybe?

I began to move closer to her, but she opened her eyes and spotted me.

"Well, look who decided to come back?" Yukina speaks before smiling at me. At least she's not mad at me for not helping out in the last few weeks.

"Hey, it's been a while, hasn't it?" I asked.

"Yeah, it has, and I can see that Hanazono-san was able to fix your guitar." Yukina said, narrowing her eyes at my guitar case.

"Yeah. I'll have to think of a way to repay her for her hard work." I said as I start to change the subject.

"So, Yukina, what's that you got in front of you?" I asked as I pointed at her notebook.

"Oh this? I am working on Roselia's next song." She said before sighing. "But... it's a lot harder than I thought."

So I was right, she is working on Roselia's next song.