Chapter 34 - A Ramen Date

[Word count - 1,968]

A few days later...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

I was finally done with school for the day, and I start to make my way towards CiRCLE. My shift starts in a little bit, so I had to run from my university to get there. I made it to CiRCLE, but before going inside, I needed to catch my breath.

I looked up, and I saw my mom inside behind the counter, and it looks like she is talking to Tomoe. I can even hear what they were talking about, too.

"Fufu, sounds like you and Masuki-chan have been getting along with each other lately, huh?" She asked

"Yeah, I guess you can say that." She said.

I walked inside after catching my breath. Both of them saw me and grinned as well.

"Ah, look who finally decided to show up?" My mom grinned.

"Yo, (Y/N)-san. How's it goin'?" Tomoe asked.

"Oh, it's all good." I replied before wiping off the sweat on my forehead.

"Oh, did you get out of school just now?" Tomoe asked.

"Yeah, and I had to run all of the way here." I replied.

"Well, it is quite a distance between Osaka University and CiRCLE, so I can't blame you for running here." My mom said as she pulls out something by the desk.

"Here's a bottle of water. Go drink up and get ready to work afterwards." She said.

"Sure thing." I said and drank up.

"Well, I better get going, so I'll catch y'all later." Tomoe said and waved to the both of us.

"Okay, take care, Tomoe-chan." My mom said and waved at her.

"Yeah, see ya!"
_____________________________________________

Later that day...