Chapter 5 - The Five Idols

[Word count - 2,985]

The weekend...

Location - Talent Agency

Your POV

I've been walking for a while now, and my feet were killing me. My mom did say that it was around here somewhere, but no matter how hard, I couldn't find it. As soon as I was about to give up, I stumbled upon a big building.

"Is this the place?" I asked myself.

I looked at the address that my mom gave me. No doubt that this is the talent agency that Pastel*Palettes goes to.

"I guess I am in the right place."

I still can't believe that I'm getting a chance to meet them. I guess I have my mom to thank for that.
_____________________________________________

Flashback to last night...

Location - Tsukishima Residence, Dining Room

"Pastel*Palettes?" I asked my mom as I tilted my head in confusion.

"That's right. They're an idols who also play instruments." She replied.

"Is that so? That's the first time I've heard of idols playing instruments." I pointed out.

"Yeah, and four of the five girls just happened to be the same age as you." She added.

"That's interesting. Will they be at CiRCLE tomorrow?" I asked.

"Not exactly."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, while they do come to CiRCLE from time to time, they do go to a talent agency that they go to from time to time." She explained.

"Oh, I see."

"Would you be interested in paying them a visit tomorrow? They might be interested in putting on a show for you." She said.