30.

(Ps. I changed Jino's name into Kayel. Too many J-named characters na. lol)

"Okay, first of all, I knew he got the hots for you. He cannot keep his hands away from you that night and I know you're conscious because you don't want other people to find out so you were avoiding him like plague..." Natatawa na sabi ni Kayel. "Please, I know that guy,"

Hindi ako sumagot. He figured it out.

"But let me get this straight. You want to know about Jiyong's relationship with his family and why he left his group?" Bahagyang nagsalubong ang kilay nya. Inayos nya ang pag upo nya.

We were on a wine bar. I asked him where he wants to meet and wala namang problema sa akin. We exchanged pleasantries when I arrived dahil nauna sya but I told him what I came for. Hindi na ako naka tiis.

Huminga ako ng malalim bago sumagot. "Yes, please."

He licked his lower lip. "He's a friend, Savannah. This is not my story to tell," He took a sip from the wine glass he's holding.

"I know, and I am sorry for even asking this. I wouldn't do it but I'm in a difficult situation." I don't care if I have to beg him right now.

"What happened?"

My lip pursed, but for a few seconds, no words can come out froom my mouth. Bumalik sa isip ko ang naging palitan ng pag-uusap ni Jiyong at kuya Manuel kanina. Seryosong seryoso sila at ramdam ko ang galit sa boses ni Jiyong pati ang pagmamaka-awa ni kuya Manuel.

"Savannah?" Untag ni Kayel.

"I learned that Jiyong agreed to a project we were doing because he's doing it for me. And one of the main producers of the project is SCADE."

I saw Jino's expression turned into sour. "What? SCADE? Are you sure?"

I nod.

"There's no way Jiyong would say yes to a project with even a hint or shadow of SCADE in it. There's just no way..."

"Kuya Manuel wants him to drop it but he's insistent on continuing because of me." Bumigat ang pakiramdam ko dahil sa katotohanan ng sinasabi ko.

Tumitig lang sa akin si Kayel.

"I need to know what's happening."

"Did you talk to him?"

Umiling iling ako. "No. I... I left the set when I accidentally heard them talking about it. I was scared. Jiyong doesn't tell me much and he won't tell me anything even if I ask him either. I just want to understand. I don't care about this project anymore if it means he'll be blackmailed or he'll have a hard time."

"Holy shit. Jiyong must have really fell hard for you." Naiiling iling na sabi ni Kayel.

I didn't know how to answer that.

I waited for Kayel to say anything again. Instead, he kept on drinking the wine from his glass hanggang maubos na iyon.

"Kayel, please. I'm desperate. I need to know what is happening,"

"Fine," he finally said. "But this is just because I want you to understand his situation. You might want to drink first." Inginuso nya ang wine glass na nilagyan nya ng laman kanina.

Mabilis akong sumimsim doon.

"To better understand his situation, Jiyong was born out of an affair. His father came from a chaebol family. Like, rich rich people. His father got one of his employees pregnant and Jiyong was born. His father didn't know his existence up until he's ten years old because his mother hides him. Her mother died because of health problems after a few years. He was left with his grandmother. Before his grandmother died, she made sure that Jiyong's father knows of his existence."