Why me

We arrive at his father office, he was waiting with his hands crossed, he looked mad.

"Good morning, father"

"What did you do? and why did you bring this life stock here? and looking like that" he pointed at me

"sorry father, I was having breakfast but you interrupted me"

"fine whatever, now tell me, what did you did with the mayor's daughter?"

"I fucked her, she love it"

"Yes I can see that, the mayor is proposing a marriage, between the two of you, and I can bet my head you don't want that"

"that was sudden, do I fuck that good?" he said to himself , he is so full of himself

"Dorian quit the joke, are you going to accept?"

"of course not, I'm a free spirit, just tell him I'm not ready or something"

"why you always make my life more difficult?"

"sorry father" he turned around to leave

"and please kill her already, I don't want a life stock running around"

"sure"

We went back to his room, he put some decent clothes on, he was in front of the mirror, fixing his hair and flexing his good looks, is weird, I always heard vampires don't have reflection, but I can see him there. He notice I was staring.

"what? you like what you see"

I dint answer and looked down. "come on" he said mad, he walked towards me, grabbed my face and pulled up to look at him. "what is with you and that plane face"

"sorry"

"oh so now you decide to talk, look I don't know what you people talk about us down there, but I bet is all lies, so put your guard down and be yourself, what you got to lose anyways, right?" he waited for a response "right?"

"yes"

"good that's more like it, now I do have to kill you still, but I don't know why, I want to keep you for a while, you taste good, so is a win, win "

HE walks to his closet, he come out and gives me a black shirt. I never seen a shirt this color, I was impressed.

"put it on and follow me, I have a couple things to do and you are just going to follow me everywhere, got it?"

"yes"

He got out his room and walked down stairs, we got out and the sun was shining bright, one thing is sure, they do burn in the sun, but they made like a medicine that helps them be in the sun. we got in a car, I was looking through the window, the city was so beautiful, full of colors and people, so many places, not as home, it was so plane and simple, I was getting a headache.

"want to see better?" he says then he got closer pushed a button on the door and the window came down, now I feel the breeze from outside, smell the deferments smells of food and candy. I felt how my face was happy and I was feeling, normal. I kind of forgot I'm with a vampire and everyone I see out there, are vampires. The car stops, we got out and walked to what is seems a coffee shop, we walked to a small table, he sit down and I just stand next to him.

"you can sit on the floor"

I obey and sit next to him, why me.

Then another man well dressed walked to us and sit in front of Dorian, he had red hair and yellow eyes, also really handsome and beautiful. he fast notice me, he went down and looked at me straight in the eye. then he went up again.

"who is she?"

"she's my food, I just decided to keep her for a while, now right to business, how is the offer? did they accept?"

"yes and no, they are asking how much you are offering for the project and the food supply"

"well, I can smooch a couple without my father noticing"

"what about the list, you know everything is counted for"

"I know, I know, but If only like 3 pregnant women disappears, it won't be that bad, we can start our own, doing insemination"

"you know fake babies tastes awful, the better ones are the ones conceive naturally"

"fuck, this is going to be more difficult than we thought"

"yes I told you"

"ok, lets do this, I will fetch 10 girls by the end of the month, after that, me and him, we will talk about the food supply, grant me an audience"

"that's in 2 weeks"

"I know, I already have a couple, including the daughter of then mayor, she's in love with me"

"you are truly crazy, your father is going to kill you"

"nah, he cant be without me"

"anyways" he then again looks at me "what's the deal with her, You can be possibly serious about keeping her"

"I mean, yes I guess, she will be like a pet, I never thought of that, it will be fun, don't you think?"

"no, she is food, not a pet, and you will have to drink her full to be satisfied or you will starve"

"Ill will be fine, well ill be going, need to go shopping for my new pet" he stand up and walked I follow when I pass next to the man he grabs my hand, I stop. I tried to pull my hand but he hold me tight. he was piercing my soul with those eyes.

"master" I said without thinking why did I said that, I don't know why but I felt inferior

Dorian turned around, he notices and went back for me. he grabs my hand and pulled harder, then he lets go of me.

"can I have a taste of her?"

"no, she's mine" he said serious "now lets go" he pulled me with him

we where walking down the street, he was holding my hand all along, we then stopped, in front of a dress store. we got inside, we walked fast to a dressing room. There he lets go of me.

"why did you call me that?" he said looking down at me

" I don't know"

"because I kind of like it, master huh? keep calling me that, ok?" he then looked up at me with a big smile showing his teeth

"yes, master"

"stay here, I'm going to pick some new clothes for you"

He went out and leave there for a couple of minutes, what is going on. Wasn't I supposed to die, this is not normal, this is not how is works. Why me. He comes inside with like 5 dresses, all different colors, I was so amazed by it, I grabbed them to look at the colors.

"you like them?"

"I love the bright colors"

"well, they are all yours, put one on to see how it looks on you"

I fast got undress and put one on, he helps me zipper the back side, I was looking at both of us in the mirror, he was looking at me like a piece of meat, then he moves my hair again and bites my neck, I grunt in pain, I saw him how he sucks my blood, it was dripping down till my cleavage. Then I change what I was thinking and looked at me in the mirror, I looked so pretty, it was a short puffy dress, it was red. I looked like a doll I used to have. He then stops, licks my neck and swipe the blood from his mouth.

"once again, you supposed to be dead"

"is it something wrong with me?"

"you are perfect, but don't worry, I will do my search on you, we will see how un killable are you" he looked at me through the mirror with a mischievous look

Why me.