Blood

Dorian turns around to face me, he looks so mad. his eyebrows furrowed.

-what are you talking about?, why would you let him do that, look at him- he pointed his direction

-her blood is so sweet, is better than wine itself- he said in form like a song at the air

-he's drunk in blood, really rare to happen to a vampire you know, now he cant go back to the party, what will I do- he said going in circles

-I can take him, Ill walk back home- I said standing up

-what? I cant trust you, you made that clear, it seems you like him more than me- he grabs me from my neck and puts me against the wall, pull me up in the air. Why is he acting this way, is he jealous?

-sss-stoop- I said holding his arm 

Then Alexs stands up and grabs him by the hair and throws him to the wall, dropping all the things around and making a huge sound.

-Are you ok?- he asks so calmly like all the drunkenness from before went away

-yes-

Dorians stands back up, fixes his hair back and his shirt. -you are stealing her from me- he says to Alex

-no man you alone are losing her-

-wait!, I really don't know what you two are thinking but I don't like none of you, If you guys forgot, I'm here against my will, like a food bank and like a pet- I said so full of rage, these two vampires really think Ill fall in love with them, after all that has been done to me and my family. They look at me and their expressions change, they look sad and like something valuable has been broken.

-fine, Alex take...- he stops to look at me. -her to your place for a while, I think she needs solitude-

-really?-

-yes, If she doesn't care about me, then I don't care anymore, now if you excuse me I'm heading back to the party- he walks to the door and stops. -oh! and the plan of you know what, it can wait, when you learn to love me, then I will help you, in the mean time, enjoy watching your people being sell like animals- he opens the door and left.

My heart felt a pinch, he is what he is after all, what can I expect.

-come on, lets leave- he grabs my hand and suddenly we are outside of his house. I look around confuse. is he really that fast.

-how?- I ask still feeling the trembling of my legs.

-I'm the fastest in town, I can do anything in a blink of an eye, now follow me- he didn't walk inside instead he went around the castle to the back side. we went down a trail down to some giant woods, we where walking in the middle of trees and tall grass, sounds of various animals surrounded the place. we where so far away form the city I can barely see anything anymore.

-where are we going?-

-far- he answer and didn't even look back

We walk for what it seems hours, I was feeling so tired and out of air, I stop and rest my self in a tree. It was humid, maybe it rained. he looks back and walked towards me.

-why you stopping?-

-what do mean? we've been hours walking, remember I'm human-

-well not so human right? and its only been a hour and frothy minutes, stop complaining and keep walking- he started to walk again

-wait, is this some way to torture me because I said I don't like you, is getting exaggerated, you can have anyone really, why a pathetic human?-

He stops and turns around. -ok, first is ok of you don't like me, you soon will, second you are not human, human, you are obviously some different kind of breed, because if you don't recall humans die easily and you don't and third I don't want anyone, I want you- he said while walking back to me

-then tell me, where are we going?- 

-I will, soon, now keep walking please-

We kept walking in silence for the next hours I took my shoes off and hold then in my hand, my feet where killing me, I was gasping for air at this point, I need water and a bed. I was kind of feeling bad for what I said back there at Dorians, but he's a dick and deserves it, but he is at least trying and I'm not, maybe I'm the problem. The I crash into Alex back. i look around and we still in the middle of nowhere.

-are we here?- I ask confused

-no not yet, but now you must go alone, no vampires past this point-

-what?-

-look, there's a lot that you don't know, and is normal because you live inside a bubble and though I will miss you fuck I will, but I know that If I want you to fall in love with, I have to do it the right way, letting you go-

-are you serious?-

-yes, now I must warn you, I really don't know what to expect out there, but I know there a secrete human society, that vampires cant discover or destroy, they say is really strong, if you can get there safe, you will be free completely, no more vampire bullshit and holding you against your will, I hate the idea of letting you go, but I do really like you, I'm kind of obsess you know?- 

I chuckled. -you are really crazy that's for sure, but what will it happen to Dorian, he will kill you-

-nah, don't worry, I'm going to tell him the savages attacked and took you away-

I hugged him, it felt nice to actually wanting to hug someone. -thanks- 

-can I kiss you know?-

-no, not yet, but Ill tell you this, you are winning, maybe if we see each other again, it will be a natural not planned kiss-

-that sounds delightful- he then leans and kissed my cheek. with nothing more to say, he disappears in the woods.

I look back the large and infinite space full of trees. My heart was pounding so fast and loud, I walk and walk, till I saw the sun coming out, I was spacing out from time to time, just thinking and talking to myself. I was scared and exited at the same time. I was free, finally free, but why don't feel so good, maybe because I'm hungry and thirsty. I fainted and die a couple times. I got to talk to the lady, I know a couple things now. I come from a line of witches that have been living for centuries fighting against the vampires, couple of us have failed and died, it seems we are not so immortal, fire can kill us and holy water, saying it like that it feels like we are the evil ones, but it is what it is. I was chosen from many souls, it seems this power is from the prime witch that once was killed and tortured by vampires hundreds of years ago, it flies when the possessor dies, looking for the next vessel. We have many powers that I am yet to discover, I know only two. I think I been walking for days now, I'm lying on the floor just waiting to die again, Oh! and that's another thing if a die too much I can lost my soul on the way back and become evil, then the ancestors inside of me will have to kill me, that sounds like a full of crap. Then I see a bear sniffing my face, he fast bites my arm and drags me with him, I cry in pain and scream, I try to pull my arm out of his mouth but I'm too weak, I feel his teeth sinking in my skin and tearing it when I move. still I don't want to be devoured by him, no more pain please. I felt a rock on my other hand that I let lose on the ground and fast grab it and smash it into his eye, he growls and lets go my arm but fast hits me with his claws on my face. I got nocked out, my head was trembling and my muscles to. I crawled in the floor till I feel a tree, I hug it and pulls myself up. i turn around and open my eyes the bears was walking towards me with a busted eye, he stand in his to legs and growled at me as loud and strong that he can. i hate this why me, why always me, why things can be easy for once, FUCK! I grab what was last of my strength and scream as loud as I could to the beast, I felt how a heat wave left my body and hit the bear exploding it in pieces, his blood splash all over me, I was stunned, what just happened? I fell to the ground, look all over and guts where hanging from the trees, the smell of metal was horrible, I look at myself and I was covered completely. Fuck, now what, then again I passed out.